Author Topic: nother newbee  (Read 3850 times)

Offline Doghound

• Junior Forum Member
nother newbee
« on: March 11, 2011, 12:47:42 PM »
hello everyone my name is randy i m from blair county bellwood area. i started out hunting at nine yrs of age goin deer hunting with my dad, i ve been hooked ever since! i recently started huntin yotes at night and any help out there would be greatly appreciated. i live on a 550 acre wooded farm bordered by some good coyote hunting. its great to have joined such a good group of guys. i look forward to getting to kno everyone. thanx, randy

uncle buck

Re: nother newbee
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 12:54:31 PM »
Welcome Randy...Glad you are visiting us on here...You will learn a lot on here..

Offline Doghound

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 01:01:37 PM »
thank you uncle buck. i actually already learned alot from you. i have been readin ur post's on here for past few months. i even tryed a few of your sets that u have mentioned in here. thank you.

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 06:58:41 PM »
Welcome aboard!
Good to have you

Offline Doghound

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 08:36:45 PM »
thanks leglifter. i also have been lurking around site and figure i d be a fool not to join such a great site and great people! i fefl i can learn alot more from some of the very experienced guys in here. look forward to chattin with ya! thanks again. happy huntin... randy

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 09:42:43 PM »
Doghound, Welcome, it's good to have you here. Thanks for joining. Looking forward to talking with you...Rick
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association