Author Topic: Howdy from new sponsor  (Read 8009 times)

Offline TexasCurt

• Texas Direct Hunting Products
Howdy from new sponsor
« on: February 26, 2011, 01:05:52 PM »
Hey guys, I am a new sponsor to the forum.  My name is Curtis Lawson and I own Texas Direct Hunting Products.  We've been in business about 6 years, and in the past we've sold mainly deer feeders and feeder parts.  In the last year we branched out into predator hunting equipment.  We carry the full line of EWT Kill Lights and accessories, and all of Tony Tebbe's TT series open reed calls.  I also just received a shipment of Tony's new video "So, You Want To Be A Predator Caller" which is a FANTASTIC 2-DVD set with four hours of instruction and hunting.  I watched it last night and I highly recommend it.  Next month I am going to start carrying Burnham Brothers e-call (Compucaller III).  If there's anything you're looking for that you don't see on my website please let me know... I can probably locate it through one of my distributors.  I strive to give excellent service and I have a 30-day money back guarantee which I've never had to use thus far!  Please let me know if I can help you in any way.   

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Howdy from new sponsor
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 01:13:54 PM »
Curt you need to carry Ernie's rifle rest. It works great off the back of a truck or high seat. Once you get one you will never look back. We used it predator hunting in South Texas and it was a killer set up. Works great out of deer blinds as well. Light, portable and effective.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 01:18:34 PM by foxpro51 »

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 01:17:24 PM »

Offline TexasCurt

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 01:22:34 PM »
Curt you need to carry Ernie's rifle rest. It works great off the back of a truck or high seat. Once you get one you will never look back. We used it predator hunting in South Texas and it was a killer set up. Works great out of deer blinds as well. Light, portable and effective.

I am actually working on developing a very similar product right now!   I've never seen that one before.... thanks!

Offline TexasCurt

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 01:24:26 PM »
By the way.... I created a free shipping code for PPHA members.  Just type in "PPHAHUNT" in the promotion code block at checkout.  You must select USPS Priority Mail for shipping or it won't work. 

Please don't share this code on other sites.  I only set this up for sites that I sponsor. 

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 01:32:12 PM »
 Curt, You never seen a rifle rest like this one. I'll tell you what I'll do. Buy one and if you don't like it i'll give you your money back within 30 days. This rest is perfect for you predator hunters out of a high seat or hunters out of a deer blind in texas. You will agree. You will sell tons of these in Texas.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 01:35:35 PM by foxpro51 »

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 01:38:01 PM »
http://www.ewcalls.com/

Great groundhog setup as well.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 02:03:51 PM by foxpro51 »

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 01:39:11 PM »

Offline TexasCurt

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 02:28:55 PM »
Oh... I have seen those.  It didn't look the same in the first picture you posted.  I've heard they are pretty good.  Do you sell them (are you EW calls)?  I'm not opposed to selling them if the market demand is there.

Like I said... I have been developing a similar but much less expensive item that should be ready in a few more weeks.  I'll post details when I release it.

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 02:33:48 PM »
I don't sell them. Ernie does and he makes them. Trust me it will be the hotest item you bring to Texas. Think about it this way. 95% of your deer hunters use blinds over feeders. This great tool for women, kids and other hunters. I would say 90% of your predator hunters hunt out of the back of a truck or high seat platform. Another good reason to carry these.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 03:03:18 PM »
Glad to see we got everything squared away for you.  Thanks for becoming a sponsor and supporting our site and association........Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 03:14:07 PM »
Welcome aboard Texascurt.
And thank you for your support!!!

uncle buck

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2011, 03:23:43 PM »
Texascurt welcome and thank you for the free shipping.. I appreciate it. I have been eyeing those open reed calls up that you sell..
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 03:24:53 PM by uncle buck »

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2011, 10:19:55 PM »
Welcome Curt and thank you for being a sponsor. I hope the members of PPHA make it worthwhile for ya.
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline TexasCurt

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 09:11:34 PM »
Texascurt welcome and thank you for the free shipping.. I appreciate it. I have been eyeing those open reed calls up that you sell..

Those TT calls are great.  Tony uses them exclusively in his new video and you can really hear the capabilities.  I can't recommend the video or the calls highly enough.  And if you ever want to do a western coyote hunt Tony is a fantastic guy to go with.