Author Topic: just joined  (Read 4878 times)

Offline predator1

• Junior Forum Member
just joined
« on: February 05, 2011, 07:14:08 AM »
hello-I,m from Enola,Penna.I,ve been calling for some years now.Used to pile up on the greys when there were a lot around.Enjoy reds in the daytime and love messing with the coyotes and have been fortunate enough to take a few in the last couple years.You sure do have to earn em.Looking forward to meeting some folks and talking predator hunting.Lloyd

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: just joined
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 08:53:40 AM »
Welcome good to have another experienced predator hunter
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline jaybird

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 10:56:46 AM »
i spend lots of time in enola, but unfortunately never get to hunt it... lol... i work for the railroad there in enola... welcome aboard

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 11:16:06 AM »
Welcome aboard...Glad to see another Cumberland County hunter in the organzation..

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 07:45:37 AM »
Welcome!!!

Offline predator1

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 06:12:23 PM »
thanks all-don,t call as much as i used to but still get out here and there-called in a yote 2 sundays ago here in Cumb. county but couldn,t close the deal.Scouted another spot last night and had what sounded like a few coyotes howl back.I,ll try that spot next week when the snow hopefully isn,t as crunchy.have a great day-lloyd

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 11:34:54 AM »
welcome aboard...keep your eyes open for future events in your district...there will be a family picnic this summer with your district (4) and my district (2)...take advantage of the events! hope to meet ya someday...
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 03:13:01 PM »
another local predator hunter.  welcome.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 08:30:56 PM »
Predaotr1, welcome to the site.  I was born and raised in Enola.  Graduated from East Penn. 

Jaybird, My dad worked on the railroad for 35 years before he passed away at the young age of 54.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline predator1

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 09:56:28 PM »
4fur--Graduated from East Penn also-1980-we just had our 30th reunion this past fall.Time sure does fly

uncle buck

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 11:16:19 PM »
welcome aboard...keep your eyes open for future events in your district...there will be a family picnic this summer with your district (4) and my district (2)...take advantage of the events! hope to meet ya someday...

I am so proud of District 2 and District 4!!!!!Keep up the good work! this organization is improving in leaps and bounds..  ;)
I wonder if Big Ben will be making or bringing some of his Stuffed Poppers?

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 03:01:46 PM »
graduated in 84.  You probably knew my sister who passed away.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!