Author Topic: Can't wait to meet the D3 team and learn!  (Read 3552 times)

Offline Team Howler

• Junior Forum Member
    • Lycoming Fence Company LLC (Personal Business)
Can't wait to meet the D3 team and learn!
« on: February 04, 2011, 10:59:39 PM »
Hi guys,
My name is Matt brown. i live in the Williamsport area and have been a coyote hunter for 3 years now. I'm still a student of the sport and have ALOT to learn. I met Justin and Jeff Millinder at the show located at Grice's gun shop in clearfield. I knew just by talking to them that this is  the organization that i need to be a part of. It only took me a day to sign up. The only reason that it took me that long was not being around a computer to do so. I'm more of a day coyote hunter and I'll be honest never thought of shooting a fox, raccoon. Etc. I'm not opposed just never did it. Justin told me that there is such a rush when you see the red eyes coming to you. I can't wait to give it a try. If there is anyone that lives near the williamsport area that wouldn't mind a tag along, Please let me know. I'm an easy guy to get along with and would be very appreciative. Just don't be annoyed when the questions start coming. LOL I'm more of a electronic call person mainly, because i don't think I'm very good at mouth calls. I use a 22-250 savage to hunt with and i reload my own ammo. I hunt archery, and rifle for deer and hunt small game, But predator hunting is becoming my animal of choice. I hope to get to meet some of the team in the near future. Also i am looking forward to learning for ones more knowledgeable than I. See you all soon! Happy Hunting!
Hunt safely!
District 3
Matt Brown
Arsenal: Savage Model 12 22-250, Tikka T3 lite Stainless .233, Ruger model 77 mark II .243, Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 25/06
Tools
FoxPro Firestorm w/ Fox Jack, Kill Light 250 and 100, Various Hand Calls

uncle buck

Re: Can't wait to meet the D3 team and learn!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 01:33:20 AM »
Team Howler welcome aboard glad you joined us..

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 06:47:57 AM »
Thanks for joining.  If you happen to be going to the Sportsmens show this week stop by the PPHA booth and say hi.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 08:52:07 AM »
Welcome aboard. You came to the right place to learn. I learn something off these guys every time I log into the forums.
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline Team Howler

• Junior Forum Member
    • Lycoming Fence Company LLC (Personal Business)
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 02:22:12 PM »
I will be at the show on Saturday! I'll stop by and see everyone then!
Hunt safely!
District 3
Matt Brown
Arsenal: Savage Model 12 22-250, Tikka T3 lite Stainless .233, Ruger model 77 mark II .243, Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 25/06
Tools
FoxPro Firestorm w/ Fox Jack, Kill Light 250 and 100, Various Hand Calls