Author Topic: AAA HS FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 7:00 pm CH 74 PCN  (Read 2222 times)

uncle buck

AAA HS FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 7:00 pm CH 74 PCN
« on: December 17, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
AAA football championship is on the tube at 7:30 PM. Bishop McDevit and Allentown Central Catholic team..   Was suppose to start at 7:00 PM but is delayed 30 minutes because of the previous championship game being played late.. Game is at the Hershey stadium. Get down there and sit in those stands and get use to the cold for any of your up coming winter predator hunts.. ME......where did I place  the remote for the tube????
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 06:04:30 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: AAA HS FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 7:00 pm CH 74 PCN
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 05:25:17 PM »
Last year, Selinsgrove won the AAA State Championship.
Perfect 16-0 season.
Man, that team had some good players.
Briggs went to Harvard (football) Q-back
Myers is at Maryland (wrestling)
Keiser is at Penn State (football) Safty PSU redshirted him this season
Ryan Keiser's Mom, Kathy is head field hockey coach for Selinsgrove. Last season she took her field hockey team to states and placed second. Would have been great to have two state championships in one season.
When Kathy attended Lock Haven University, she was a standout field hockey player. Her senior year, Lock Haven won the National Field Hockey Championship. #1 in the country!
Spencer Myers's Dad is/was head wrestling coach at Selinsgrove.
Cory Briggs's Dad is head football coach at Susquehanna University.

AA Lewisburg almost made it to the football finals this year, making West Catholic earn a tough, hard fought win. West Catholic hammered Lower Fayette today.

Offline mountainfox

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • '09-10 Bobcat
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 06:20:39 PM »
ACC is a tough team my alma mater lost to them in the first round of the PIAA playoffs this year
~mountainfox

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 06:39:47 PM »
Good game Bishop McDevit Lost...No cigar...They lost by one point..Kid missed TPA. Thats how the game goes...Win a few lose a few..Next week no one will even remember it..