Author Topic: Another Newbie  (Read 3968 times)

Offline Bill

Another Newbie
« on: December 08, 2010, 02:37:23 PM »
Hello,

My Friends call me Bubba, I've been hunting for about 8 years now, mostly Duck,Goose and pheasant, About 3 years ago I was asked to go on a deer hunt, I immediately fell in love with the tactics of trying to "outwit" the deer, But I dont seem to be winning the war, I havent seen a deer in my 3 years of hunting them!!

This year I joined a buddy's hunting club in Pike County, One of the members of the club suggested we plan a coyote hunt this season, I have since dove headfirst into the world of predator hunting, reading all I can about the sport, I was pleased to see that this group exists, I look forward to meeting like minded people and learning more about this sport and picking some of your brains rom time to time.

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
Re: Another Newbie
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 03:08:39 PM »
Welcome Bubba! You will learn alot about the sport on this board.
FayetteNam

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 05:40:32 PM »
Welcome bubba, you came to the right place

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 09:03:49 PM »
Hi Bubba.  Stick with it.  Good information here but it doesn't always happen overnight.  Good luck this season.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 05:24:12 PM »
Welcome aboard Bubba....You should learn many things on here... Just hang with it there is a lot to learn but many of these guy have paid their dues and are willing to pass on info to new and old callers.  By the way Bradford county would be an awesome place to hunt coyotes...

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 05:47:22 PM »
Welcome Bubba, thank you for joining the PPHA. Check out our scheduled hunts for this season and hopefully you can participate. Enjoy the site Bubba.
President PPHA

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 09:08:46 PM »
Welcome Bubba! 

bootmud

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 09:43:24 PM »
Welcome.  I used to hunt bear up by Pecks Pond.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff