Author Topic: Bee's Obrien calls  (Read 6152 times)

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
Bee's Obrien calls
« on: October 16, 2010, 10:52:04 AM »

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Bee's Obrien calls
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 04:38:53 PM »
I would like to thank Bees Obrien Game Calls for their continued support of the PPHA through sponsorship.  Bees has some great howlers and other calls.  Please take a look if you are in the market.  I have two of them and they get regular action.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 08:51:35 PM »
I do like his call also. The cow horn that I won in the Dis 4 hunt last year sounds very good. Hopefully I can put some fur down this season with it.

Offline Bees OBrien

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 05:40:46 PM »
thanks guys and its an honor to be involved with PPHA..........Ive downsized in the call making dept more focused on killin rather than sanding lol anyways I will do horn howlers by request so give me a shout got some good colored horns and a ton of buffalo horn

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 09:49:30 PM »
His calls are beautiful looking

Thanks for your continued support of the organization and the sport Bees
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline Bees OBrien

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 03:05:47 PM »
not a problem! now i have to figure out why im having trouble renewing my actual membership on here through paypal lol also about the calls i have a few custom orders that are on hold til i can get some new equipment got a burned out dremel to replace!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 04:11:30 PM »
We have been performing some work on our website.  Maybe this is the reason.  If you continue to have trouble please let me know.  You should still be able to print a membership application and mail payment.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 04:18:45 PM »
Something, is definately wrong with the PayPal link.  I am looking into it now.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 11:10:22 AM »
You should be good to go now.

Offline predhunter23

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 10:31:01 PM »
Some of the best calls out there!!! I recently bought a distress call from him and the first thing I notivrd was the reed was at the edge towards your mouth. The design is awesome not only does it produce a more realistic sound, but I also noticed that it didn't freeze up in the cold. All my other calls which weren't bees froze except for his distress call!