Author Topic: Would attendance improve a district meeting if?  (Read 4336 times)

uncle buck

Would attendance improve a district meeting if?
« on: June 08, 2010, 11:38:27 PM »
Wonder if someone gave a 15 minute how too do this when predator hunting  or had a guest speaker  at district meeting would more people attend the district meetings? Or take 15 minutes for all attendees to discuss how to techniques with all who attended the meeting?  Not just a business meeting but a learning experience if you attend!!!!
One could talk guns, calls, sounds, wind direction, lights, busted techniques for call backs,  coyote strategies when you know they are there...ETC ETC ETC

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Would attendance improve a district meeting if?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 05:37:19 AM »
UB,

I think most of us do that anyway before or after the meetings(get the business out of the way)...then nothing formal, just sharing stories and they include techs...guns...calls..etc. ;)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 02:55:33 PM »
I'll ask George the next time we have a meeting  ;D.
FayetteNam

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 08:28:27 PM »
That's kinda funny !!!!!!! ;D
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 06:17:58 AM »
UB,

I think most of us do that anyway before or after the meetings(get the business out of the way)...then nothing formal, just sharing stories and they include techs...guns...calls..etc. ;)

thats pretty much what has happened at every ppha event I have been to.  g-hog outings, meetings, fishing trips, and hunt checkins. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline furbug

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 08:13:32 AM »

Attendence would pick up if the PPHA would operate and have hunts

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 10:06:50 AM »

Attendence would pick up if the PPHA would operate and have hunts

The PPHA does have hunts.  The attendence would improve if lurkers would join and participate but alot of people won't because of the constant complaining on the message board and they don't want to be a part of it.

Offline furbug

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 01:21:31 PM »
The attendence would improve if lurkers would join and participate but alot of people won't because of the constant complaining on the message board and they don't want to be a part of it.

So the lurkers told you this? ::)

Please ask the lurkers if any of them don't belong because ppha has become a stagnant, do nothing, waste of webspace.