Author Topic: wtb: foxpro fury  (Read 3730 times)

Offline bdawg

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
wtb: foxpro fury
« on: May 02, 2010, 01:09:03 PM »
anybody got one they want to sell for a good price ?? if not im ordering a new one by the end of mo. or as soon as i save a little more cash,  thanks
district #1

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: wtb: foxpro fury
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 04:18:02 PM »
you won't find many people that will part with theirs, you won't be sorry with the fury, expensive but worth it.  remember you get a 10% discount for being a PPHA member, just fax a copy of your membership card with your order and sound list.  60 bucks off, can't beat that. 

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 05:01:53 PM »
Make sure you check this out too:

http://www.ppha.us/smf/index.php?topic=4204.0

See......I purchased a FX5 and they were coming out with the Scorpion...Had I waited I would have purchased a Scorpion...However Heard that they are just not as good as the Fury.  So I should have waited a bit longer and got the Fury..So make sure you also check out Foxpro's new callers too to see what they also can do....

By the way I am Happy with my FX5...I do a lot of mouth calling...However from what I have seen of the Fury in the field...They are a real nice caller...

Kind of said a lot there kind of like the Devil Advocate but hopefully you will understand what guidance I am trying to pass on...

I remember the time I purchased  an shotgun with  2 3/4 chambers...Next month they came out with 3 inch chambers... Ah see I should have waited a bit...Check out the new tools coming out from Foxpro too....

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 05:04:13 PM »
By the way when I refer to Foxpro Tools I mean Electronic Callers not tools per say...

Offline bdawg

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 06:32:12 PM »
i know its a longshot to find a used fury, it would have to be a real good price too,  with the 10% off with ppha membership, new is gonna be hard to beat
district #1