Author Topic: 2004 Arctic Cat 650 ATV  (Read 3756 times)

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
2004 Arctic Cat 650 ATV
« on: April 20, 2010, 10:14:54 PM »
This is my pride and joy 2004 Arctic Cat atv.  I bought it new in 2004 and it has treated me very well.  Unfortunately the last couple of years it has hardly been ridden.  When I first bought it I did alot of trail riding on the state trail systems but my riding crew doesn't ride anymore.

I'd like to keep it and get a new motorcycle but the finances won't support both so I'm gonna let her go to be of good use to somebody else.

About a year or two ago I added the 26" ITP 589 tires and they are like brand new.  Other add ons are the hand guards, the rear mounted tool box, a 2000 lb warn winch, heavy guage steel front brush guard, rear double tube bumper and a 4' Cycle country plow.

The fluids have been changed regularly and it has been garage kept the entire time.  Don't get me wrong I have used this machine for fun, to plow snow, and chores around home and camp BUT, it has not been abused!

If you are interested the asking price is $4200.  Sorry I'm not interested in any trades.

Thanks, bootmud

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: 2004 Arctic Cat 650 ATV
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 08:02:57 AM »
Boot, I am in the process of putting together a PPHA Camping/ATV weekend in Potter County.  If you still have it by then come on out and have some fun.  I may even give you a free call so you can finally kill some critters this fall. ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 01:21:42 PM »
Sounds like a good time Timmy.  If you buy my quad I'll buy a whole bunch of calls from you and I WILL kill some fur with them. ;D ;)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 02:58:53 PM »
Your about 6 months too late.  I just bought one but your is pretty nice.  Bummer for me.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 08:49:37 AM »
And I'm to po to afford it ..can't even afford the "or" in poor... ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member