Author Topic: forum board rules  (Read 3871 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
forum board rules
« on: January 06, 2010, 07:04:16 AM »
I suggest an immediate move to a ...zero tolerance policy......  on all posts, that turn into name calling and insults.  What club, looking to expand and be a first class act in the predator hunting world, allows members to bicker back and forth like this with the very juvenile name calling and insults?  I don't want to be associated with this...The dog hunting post...5pages of drival...The answer was, no one on here thinks tearing an animal up is a humane way to kill it...end of subject. After the 7th post you could see where that was about to go...after the chemistry teacher post that individual should have been removed...period. >:(

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: forum board rules
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 07:07:26 AM »
suggestion noted Jaspr1. ;)

thanks for your input, we like hearing from the members on matters like this.
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 07:31:15 AM »
Justin,

Being a mod on the board, i want to say that i will always let members express their opinions and sometimes i let some things go that are borderline.  I did remove the name calling posts and issued warnings to the people who violated the terms of service.    If you feel a post violated the terms of service please report it to the moderators and will we make sure it gets immediate attention.  

If you have any questions, please let me know.  

Scott
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 01:13:52 PM by scott »

worm4man

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 09:38:27 AM »
Well, I don't post much. I lost my password or my account from 2 years ago when I hunted with Paul, whom I post to on here seems to have gotten deleted. I have just got back into hunting the last 3 weeks. Had to take time off for football, and had a girl, whom loved to party to much. Dumped her and went back to hunting. Remarks were wrong, but look at the posts Ian brought up a old topic just to push my buttons. The above poster wants zero tolerence but agrees its fine for this place to let fur get tore apart by hounds. What does this club stand for?  Great I just missed the bus.

Justin

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 09:56:10 AM »
Its ok, the bus was late

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 11:03:57 AM »
 I'm sick of being called out by you guys. You don't know me, never made a meeting or check in so don't go off of what you've been told about me. Believe me, I have kept member informed alot more than I was when your hero was running the show. Believe it. D6 members have competed for other officers with no promise of a prize but for some reason when I took over and followed through with a hunt, the prize wasn't big enough. It wasn't me who changed it was the members that changed the way they did things. Oh, and one more thing I don't have to report to the guys out East on what your doing because you guys post your slanders on forum boards for all to read. Ian
FayetteNam

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 11:48:14 PM »
had a girl, whom loved to party to much. Dumped her and went back to hunting.

Justin, glad to see you got your priorities straight.  LOL
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff