Author Topic: 6v & 12v  (Read 2901 times)

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
6v & 12v
« on: November 28, 2009, 09:13:41 PM »
Where can I get a 6v or 12v batteries.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

uncle buck

Re: 6v & 12v
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 09:40:13 PM »
Did you ever see those take along rechargeable  batteries that you can jump a car or run small appliances....I use them to power my Foxpro caller....I saw recently that Basspro has them on sale this week.  Get the proper jack and you can run your FX5 for hours on these jump start batteries...Make sure you check with Radio Shack when you get the jack or eleswhere...Some jacks are for charging only.. You want the one that is also for running small electronics.....The jack has a cig jack on it and it plugs into the battery...Make sure you get one with a universal or a set of male jacks so that it fits your light and or caller too.... I got mine at Best Buys electronics.....Also make sure you jack as the appropriate plug in for the take along..some might have the cig types some might have the prong type like a regular extension cord....

My caller FX5 last all week when I use this take along battery jumper and small appliance power unti....Note they are 12 Volt battreries....

Offline Grass Stain

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 12:21:14 PM »
I know Wal-Mart has 6v rechargables in the hunting section They are Moultrie and are made for there feeders but work perfect for light back-ups
"Live Life for what tomorrow has to offer,Not for what yesterday has taken away!"

D.Sapko
District 6

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 11:12:22 PM »
google battery wharehouse...thats where I got my 12v battery...
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline 22hornet

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 09:18:21 PM »
Uncle Buck great idea. I am going to work on this for my Foxpro and gun light.