Author Topic: we have a new screen style.  (Read 2801 times)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
we have a new screen style.
« on: July 26, 2006, 06:43:19 PM »
hey,
we downloaded another screen template that is different.  to bring it up go to your profile and scroll down to where it says subsilver.  click it and there should be a file named armygran.  click it and hit submit.  If you guys do not like it just change it back to subsilver.  let me know what you guys think.  this is just one that we downloaded.  I am still trying to figure out making a new one.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline huntingisfun

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 06:49:07 PM »
I like the armygran, Looks good.

BP

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 06:51:57 PM »
Ugg!     :?

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »
still workin on it yet fellas.  is it too green or what.  I am gonna start on makin one but don't wanna go through the work and turn out the colors are off.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline TrappinJohn

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 08:06:27 PM »
Hey Ben

The words seem to blend into the colors too much for me :shock: . The snowcamo over on foxpro is kinda nice