Author Topic: Bylaws?  (Read 2798 times)

Offline kpaul9886

Bylaws?
« on: October 02, 2009, 06:13:10 PM »
How do we get a copy of the bylaws and a meeting schedule? Also I was wondering is there a way for the association to have an e-meeting .
                                        Thanks

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Bylaws?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »
~if you want a copy of the bylaws just ask. the current bylaws will be amended shortly so you can have them now or wait till the revision.

~meetings are scheduled weeks in advance...not months. meeting dates and topics to be discussed will be posted for all members to see with plenty of notice so members can address any issues on the table with their respective district officers. it is your district officers job to voice their district members ideas/concerns or comments in the meeting for you. please use the chain of command and NOT jump over your district officers.

~e-meetings have already been discussed at the state meeting during the picnic a few weeks ago. we will discuss this option and its details further when i can fit it into our meeting schedual. the next two meetings have a full docket already with more pertanant items but if we have some time left after the set itineray i will put it up for discussion.

thanks

~Woody
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Bylaws?
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 09:08:50 AM »
KPaul, I am your district rep for area 4.  I sent out a general e-mail introducing myself to all the d-4 members and asked for any suggestions you may have for the PPHA both at the state or district levels.  Unfortunately your e-mail address was rejected.  Could you please verify a current e-mail address through a PM to me.  If you have any suggestions to add to that please send them to me before Sunday afternoon.  Thanks Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!