Author Topic: attn 2009 callin contestants  (Read 2330 times)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
attn 2009 callin contestants
« on: July 30, 2009, 08:47:34 AM »
I just got a copy of the calling comp from abner at foxpro.  if you guys want a copy send me a pm with your address and name.  also I want to post a few clips on the homepage.  I need to know out of those guys who's footage is ok to use.  I allready know ones awenser.  if ya don't want it put up that is fine.  I just need to know.  thanks for partcipating this year fellas and thanks to tim and shawn to setting it up.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: attn 2009 callin contestants
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 08:55:17 PM »
if you can make a hard copy i'd be interested. lemme know.

a few clips posted up would be cool.....as long as my fawn distress isn't in there..... ;D :-[ :-[ :-[
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: attn 2009 callin contestants
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 09:24:30 PM »
I am only going to make copys for the guys that were in the contest at this point.  I feel they earned it for getting up there and doing the comp.  I really do not want many copys floating around at this point for a few reasons that have been brought up to me after the fact.  I hope you all understand.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”