Author Topic: Assult rifle and anything semi-auto ban in pittsburgh?  (Read 3709 times)

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Assult rifle and anything semi-auto ban in pittsburgh?
« on: April 16, 2009, 12:18:18 AM »
I was watching the news today, and there is our governer having a press conference about re-instating a bill that would ban assult riffles and semi-automatics.  ??? They're main point in the speech was that police officers are getting guned down by gangs with higher firepower then themselves, such as AK's. Now, don't get me wrong that is a horrible thing that those cops lost their lives in the line of duty, but I really don't think banning assult rifles is the way to go. If anything, those families, in my opinion should be a little ticked at the government for not training the cops with assluts as well. If they banned assult riffles, for whatever idiotic reason, they think criminals will listen and not use assult riffles because they are banned? Ha..come again. There are law abiding citizens out there, some that severed for our country, that will have assult rifles taken from them if this is passed, when they were only used for sport and home defense. If anything, passing this law would be like saying...ehh the criminals will prob still have assult rifles, because they dont' really care for the law in the first place, and our police and citizens will still be under-powered...You want to fix this problem governer? Have every police officer carry A5's or M16's on a daily basis, and if an assult rifle is used against them, tell'm not to worry to waste the bad guys. Sorry, but when I here and see things like that it just lights a fire right up under me, and i'm sure i'm faulted somewhere in there, because i'm just blowing off a little steam. I think my main point in that criminals won't follow the law anyways, is a pretty good point to look at either way.  >:(
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

uncle buck

Re: Assult rifle and anything semi-auto ban in pittsburgh?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 03:16:02 PM »
Glad  the Gov is Lame Duck.....He make a better baseball Commissioner.

Offline Gamegetter

• http://www.pafoa.org/
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 07:25:31 AM »
Blaming Firearms for crime is like blaming pencils for misspelled words!  ::)
3%er (PAFOA)

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 07:42:43 AM »
Or a spoon for making Rosie O'Donnell fat. 

Offline Gamegetter

• http://www.pafoa.org/
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 07:45:39 AM »
Or a spoon for making Rosie O'Donnell fat. 

Thats funny!
3%er (PAFOA)