Author Topic: Should Pa Game Land Gates Be Left Open For Predator Hunters  (Read 12771 times)

Offline Gamegetter

• http://www.pafoa.org/
Re: Should Pa Game Land Gates Be Left Open For Predator Hunters
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2009, 09:13:15 AM »
I'm for leaving the gates open. We pay for our hunting lic. and this is part of what we pay for when we buy our lic., Seems to make sence to me.
3%er (PAFOA)

Offline lone howler

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 10:03:55 PM »
I would think in some of the SGL i live by had their gates open would probably have guys poaching off them as they do on other roads. And some of these areas i bowhunt would be ruined if people driving and parking nearby. Some of my stands are not too far off the inside area roads, easy to travel in dark in/out and alot of deer use them to travel. And surprisingly enough the coyotes love using those same inside roads. But on the larger areas i deer hunt in Warren county in the National forest i would like to see un-ungated as there is alot of area that would be easier to get to.

uncle buck

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2010, 09:34:25 PM »
Ah but what if they got caught poaching on those open gated PGL?...Now maybe just maybe that would wise them up a bit? um maybe not...Poachers it's just in their blood...They just can't reason what is right and what is wrong....So many times....You see this happen....The Dreaded Repeat Offenders..
I think they need to have them register their home address with the Pa Game Commission?  LOL  LOL LOL
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 09:35:14 PM by uncle buck »