Author Topic: wassup with squirrel mail?...  (Read 3147 times)

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
wassup with squirrel mail?...
« on: May 04, 2006, 11:38:25 AM »
been getting this for the past week when I try to log in there...

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_0deebd9ed9ce96fb22b52822e062ee1b, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/global.php on line 334

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/global.php:334) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/global.php on line 334

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/global.php:334) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/global.php on line 334

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/global.php:334) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/functions/i18n.php on line 324

SquirrelMail version 1.4.6
By the SquirrelMail Project Team
ERROR
You must be logged in to access this page.
Go to the login page

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_0deebd9ed9ce96fb22b52822e062ee1b, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 11:51:50 AM »
I haven't had a problem at all.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 02:25:06 PM »
Same here Dale.
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 09:26:04 PM »
i gave up on my squirrel mail months ago. sorry if anyone or any members have used that account to try and reach me. but i got so freakin frustrated i gave up. besides, after a 3 month time period there wasnt anything pertanant in my inbox that justified the heartache it was causing me. i may try to give it another go. but i threw up my hands with the deal.
i'll give the squirrel mail one last shot.

-Woody
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock