Author Topic: A D3 custom and Thanks to some great call makers  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
A D3 custom and Thanks to some great call makers
« on: March 10, 2009, 12:45:05 PM »
I am headed to a banquet this Friday and asked a few of my friends that make calls if they could donate something and while over at LookN4Furs  house on Sat I asked him to make a custom D3 call instead of one of his semi-productions.

We talked a bit about what would look neat and this is what "we" came up with. (I say we because I only helped in the thinking process...Tim did all the work)
It is made out of a spent 12ga brass and Olive wood and is voiced with a closed  reed distress.
Thanks Tim

I would also like to thank Bootmud for the Backstabber(a great predator call) and Steve Steffy of North Bay Game Calls for the beautiful Turkey Call...It is greatly appreciated and they will make for a great prize for someone. You guys are definitely top notch
THANK YOU GENTLEMEN!!!!! 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 12:47:32 PM by Lifes2fun »
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: A D3 custom and Thanks to some great call makers
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 08:00:23 PM »
nice work gents!!! looking good! ;)

yup...them custom guys are real good about that donation stuff aint they?! thanks guys!
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 08:29:18 AM »
Way to go guys.
Sore Lip 'Em All -- Catch & Release

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 09:05:09 AM »
looks good fellas
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”