Author Topic: editing posts  (Read 3941 times)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
editing posts
« on: March 03, 2009, 10:20:29 AM »
you may edit your own posts except in the place to complain forum.  all the other boards you should be able to edit your posts now.  let me know if ya have any problems.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
Re: editing posts
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 03:53:21 PM »
Thanks Ben!  :D
Sore Lip 'Em All -- Catch & Release

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 07:21:37 PM »
I explained it once in the presidential poll post.  and I allready told you on the phone. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 08:11:58 PM »
dang my bad I meant under the one were earl posted about a board problem.  if you are going to go into the complaint forum and say something then you are going to own it not go back and change it later.  so think long and hard before hitting submit on your desktop.  sorry bout that.  too many posts in a day.   :(

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 08:26:19 PM »
nope.  but when everyone seems to have a problem with editing stuff because they might have misspelled something or posted something in the wrong place.  just figured I could help those out that wanted that feature back. 

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 08:50:10 PM »
there were a few that have asked about it.  I do not want to name anyone but they were members. 

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 09:00:18 PM »

there were a few that have asked about it.  I do not want to name anyone but they were members. 

I am pretty sure I said they were members.  and why is it important as too asked.  as a matter of fact none of the officers even mentioned to me about why the editing feature was taken down.  those that wanted it back was so they could fix their mispelled words.  and if they screwed a link up in their post.  end of story. 

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 09:32:09 PM »
bill I aint gonna argue with ya no more.  a few upstanding members asked for it back.  I did so to help them out.  sorry it goes against your grain.  if you feel I am doing something wrong then tell me.  there was no backroom dealings going on with it.  no other officers said they wanted it setup like that.  the other officers said in a meeting that I was to set it up as I seen fit.  I felt I have been fair with anyone involved in the past.  if I have not then point it out to me. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 09:33:45 PM by bigben »

Offline TrappinJohn

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 09:49:00 PM »
Good job Ben!  We can count on you to always do what seems to be the best for the club.

Are you looking for a new position again BP?  Last time you complained this much about something, you ended up the new D6 VP.

Offline TrappinJohn

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 06:58:09 AM »
I'm just curious which members you "decide to help out".  Obviously Trappinjohn is one

No BP, I was not one of them.  Never mentioned it, and I don't care if I can edit a post.  I sure am not going to go on and on like a little kid about something so trivial.  Just sticking up for Ben, you know, one of the guys that try to help instead of cause problems.

While your complaining John, please enlighten us all to your endeavors to help out the club.

I have done my part for this club.  Not as much as some, but more than most.  Ask some previous presidents.  I know one thing I don't do is come on here and make bitching whining post about stupid little things that mean nothing.   This was pathetic.  Your constanly stirring the pot..... and you are an officer?   I thought they are to set an example?

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 12:04:46 PM »
Sore Lip 'Em All -- Catch & Release

Offline mountainfox

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • '09-10 Bobcat
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 12:40:51 PM »
~mountainfox