Author Topic: Thompson Encore Barrel  (Read 7593 times)

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Thompson Encore Barrel
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 03:48:05 PM »

sorry about that George, I tried to remember but I couldn't. I thought it was a Pontiac dealer. Randy does nice work. He owes me a couple things so I may go see him soon. I hate going there cause I always buy a new gun when I'm there. I can't stop myself. I'm a mooch for new guns.
President PPHA

longhair

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 04:10:59 PM »
Yea, I know the feeling. I only go there when I have to. Otherwise, I'll come out of there broke. But that usaually the story when I go to cabelas or gander mt. too. Then there's Ace's sporting goods. I could go on and on. ::)

BTW, you ever been to Elmo's in brownsville ? He usaually beats everyone on prices. Not always though. He's surely worth the phone call. ;)

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 04:18:57 PM »
Nope. Never been to Elmos. I do know if you take Elmos or any other price to Randy, He will beat it. You need to do your homework before you go see any of them. You have to know your prices or they will hit you a little high. If they think you trust them and don't shop around they will make some money on you. Nothing wrong with some one making money but there's nothing wrong with saving a few bucks either.
President PPHA

longhair

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 05:28:25 PM »
Nope. Never been to Elmos. 

Hmmmmmm.......must of left that page out of your homework. ;D

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »
For some reason Brownsville seems like it's on the other side of the world. I never go there.
President PPHA

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 08:24:56 PM »
Dale i believe its a 28 inch 223 heavy barrel. I had break put on it so i can also use a suppressor on it. High quality work.