Author Topic: Member page.  (Read 23838 times)

Offline Trophiesonly

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Member page.
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2009, 02:05:40 PM »
i dont think he even gets on any hunting sites.And he wouldnt call anyone any names.He isnt that way.
He is like 50 years old.But he is a super hunter,good at about everything.But he would never call anyone names,im certain.What is his handle on huntinpa.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2009, 02:07:49 PM »
go ask him what he thinks about bigben once.  he has been kickin sand in everyones eyes over on huntingpa under the name dalewilderman.  you may think he is a nice guy but the way he treats others he sure acts like he is only allowed to hunt coyotes and he is the best dang coyote hunter in the world.  oh and if you use a foxpro instead of a powerdogg then you are stupid and if you use lightforces you are a wannabee that has no clue. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2009, 02:09:32 PM »
Any District can hold their district meetings any way they want...if they want to hold it in the form of a cookout.....that would probably be even better...I believe Dist4 even held one at a members house.
I believe the PPHA will pick up the food to a certain amount (Woody posted it earlier) above that, covered dishes work great.

Districts can do TONS of stuff as districts or even host stuff for the entire state....there are proper channels to take though.

I am working on something right now....I think it  can help the PPHA tremendously ...but I still have to ask and go through the proper channels...I took my idea to my district VP...he took it before the rest of the Exec board.
I have concerns about how it can be handled...just as they do...but ultimately I have to abide by what the board has to say when it comes to the PPHA.....Its called following the chain of command

I think this petty bickering about district numbers does nothing...like I said....there are smaller districts that can have a larger impact on items with the club...just by being active.

When it comes to the hunts....this is why they are "bragging" hunts....basically theyre fun...with nothing really to win except friendships.
I could sit and cry saying its unfair because other districts have less hunting pressure than we do...but I dont...I deal with it and go out and do my best and ultimately just have fun....thats what these hunts are for...not to be questioned constantly about fairness.
I can't understand why it seems to mean so much...I guess I never used hunting as a competition tool....I did enough competitive sports when i was younger to get that out of my system. I do it because I enjoy it.....I love to see everyone's pictures and stories about how they harvested their game....on other sites...hunter success threads are my favorites

Like  I said....just go out and have fun and hunt....whatever district wins...we all need to have enough class to say...congratulations!!!
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2009, 02:11:24 PM »
im not complaining.I have hung around with paul,i just cant take the ride anymore,i used to go to Elezebethtown,susquehenna,(spelling},above interstate 80,up 220,apast PSU,just to run hounds for the weekend.Just cant make it out there,with the lyme disease,and such.I didnt mean the ppha had to pick up any bill.I meant like a small cookout.And i didnt join to be competitive at any hunts,etc.Even though i will try my best.I joined for the things this organazation stands for.Thats helping the PA. predator hunter.Laws etc.I am by far no pro.I kill a few fox,and a yote or 2 a year.And call alot for the youth predator hunters till they learn.

you sound like a heck of a fella.  hope to meet ya someday

Second that.
Sore Lip 'Em All -- Catch & Release

Offline Trophiesonly

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2009, 02:13:06 PM »
we have a guy with that name about 15 miles from here,he is a retired WCO,and his son has the same name.Dale would use his own name,i know him better than that.And Randy doesnt even know how to run a computer.Dale is very quiet about his yote hunting,and he is quiet period.I think its the wrong Dale.He doesnt use a computer much either.He works alot.He is in the painters union.I agree also shawn.I think some here are just jokeing around more than anything..lol
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 02:16:20 PM by TROPHIESONLY »

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2009, 02:20:17 PM »
we have a guy with that name about 15 miles from here,he is a retired WCO,and his son has the same name.Dale would use his own name,i know him better than that.And Randy doesnt even know how to run a computer.Dale is very quiet about his yote hunting,and he is quiet period.I think its the wrong Dale.He doesnt use a computer much either.He works alot.He is in the painters union.I agree also shawn.I think some here are just jokeing around more than anything..lol

pm sent
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Trophiesonly

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2009, 02:35:32 PM »
checked huntinpa.That isnt him,some of his posts was while he would be working.And the other man im talking about his last name is wildman,not wilderman,didnt catch that at first.I have no clue who this guy is.But it isnt dale pushey,he wouldnt argue,or say anything about the way someone else hunts.I do not know who this guy is or if he is even from my area.

BP

« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2009, 03:03:59 PM »
lets just say me and him had a runnin on hunting pa.  besides him calling me a fat ass and nothing but a wannabe hunter that only talks about it with a ten inch chin kinda makes a guy think he is a jerk.

He really nailed it!!  ;D

Just kidding of course.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2009, 03:07:19 PM »
seems like dalewilderman is actually someone else and not who he says he is.  maybe he is trying to make other hunters get mad at one individual?  hard to say.  and I did not ask for any lip from the class clown.  lol

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2009, 03:52:39 PM »
 ::)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:09:40 PM by predator77 »
FayetteNam

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2009, 04:37:29 PM »
Predator...you have about 30 minutes more drive than me from home( you may even have a longer drive , because mapping is never 100% on time, or mileage for that matter)....but thats without me going to camp...then over...my cabin is about 3 hours(one way) from my house.....and about 2 hours(one way) from where we held the luncheon.

I know one member made it form Erie area which is about a 5 hour drive I think he said.
As I said...if its too far..get with your district VP and ask them to host a SW hunt....or a NW hunt.

And as far as driving is concerned...(I dont care about driving...doesnt bother me personally) but why would it be fair to make those in the far east corners drive 6 plus hours to attend a state picnic on your doorstep?

Like Ben recommended...when its time to hold the picnic...step up....take the reigns...and find a place for it.  Those that can attend, will.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 04:39:53 PM by Lifes2fun »
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2009, 06:31:10 PM »
no secrets FoxPro51....all you have to do is ask.

*to the officers~ can i suggest that membership #'s are added in the posted officer meeting minutes and are broken down by district. please? this will keep the membership informed.

Woody, I made that exact request to George right before last meeting and he told me they shot it down.

if I remember correctly I thought having a public memberlist got shot down.  not the amount of people in a certian district.  one of the officers correct me if I am wrong

no actual names Ben....just the #'s is all i was lookin for. i dont want my name broadcast across the web as much as the next guy. ;)
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2009, 12:32:40 AM »
I personally think ya'll oughta move all the activities to central VA so I don't have to drive so far... I got almost 12 hours to make the picnic... didn't make it this past year because of scheduling conflicts but made it the year before and plan on it this year... ya'll need to quit yer cryin about having to drive a little bit and get into the club spirit... and that's all I have to say on that matter...

you want hunts closer to your district then put them on... you want meetings, cook outs etc... put'em on...  there's enough people here who've traveled across the state for hunts, BBQ's, meetings etc...

when I was up there there was never a GC meeting I didn't attend... I was there making comments etc with people in power that could help us as a club... only ever presented to the whole board of commissioners one time, but would collar folks outside and whisper in their ear... you'd be surprised what influence a person can have just showing up regularly and talking with folks...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2009, 08:36:29 AM »
 :D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:10:24 PM by predator77 »
FayetteNam

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2009, 08:43:30 AM »
Keystone, I don't think that was the complaint at all. sorry, I posted in your quote.
FayetteNam