Author Topic: Nite Lite Extreme  (Read 4718 times)

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
Nite Lite Extreme
« on: January 25, 2009, 11:11:21 AM »
Has anyone tried or use,s one of these lite,s . I,m thinking on getting my lite system up to date and was looking for some feed back on this unit, and will the NLSL6 plug into the 21 volt or the 28 volt model. I seen Dale was talking about the NLSL6 and thout I would check it out also. one battery 2 lite,s is good, 2 battery,s 2 lite,s is getting heavy.

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Nite Lite Extreme
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 11:54:24 AM »
I just got nightlight HOTLIGHT. $139.00. Good light and i can pick up eye well over 150 yards. Includes hat, battery and light.

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 03:57:18 PM »
I got 2 set ups... I bought a Rheo head by itself then I bought the setup with the rheostat on the battery cover and the light hard wired in... I also have a spare battery with out a cover that I can use with my rheo head light... the shooting/gun light stays mounted on the tripod all the time... I'm not sure of all the model numbers but it's the big 6 volt batteries that I use... they'll last all night through 10+ stands...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 07:42:00 PM »
I have the old mine lite setup, it has worked for the last 30+ years, but my hips and joint,s have taken a beatin from the cemo. and I need to liten up on the load. That,s why I,m lookin into the Nite Lite Extreme Belt Lite Pro. I just can,t seem to give up the crazyness of chasin these critter,s at nite.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Dale I see you live in Westmoreland county, I live in Indania County maybe we can get together and hunt some coyote,s sometime when I get a chance.

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 08:37:24 PM »
Rosko
I work construction and have carried tools on my hip a long time. I now have elastic type suspenders attached to my tool belt.  That has helped some but still is a pain. If the new battery pack is lighter that is a help. Also do you use the hat light to shoot with?
Ernie
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 09:42:17 PM »
                                                                                                                                                 Dale I see you live in Westmoreland county, I live in Indania County maybe we can get together and hunt some coyote,s sometime when I get a chance.

I live in NC... lived in Lancaster county when I was up there...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 08:34:21 PM »
Ernie I use the hat lite to scan and find the critters and a gun mounted lite to shot.

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 08:37:02 PM »
My mistake Dale I thought I seen some where in here you lived in Westmorland.

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 05:06:55 PM »
Well I got it. The 28 volt nite lite extreme, but I,ll have to try the dykem on it because on high it melts the lense cover. Anyone know what store you get it at.

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 11:51:35 PM »
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline Jake

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 09:33:17 AM »
  I use an Infered Red scope when calling, when they come in range,  on my rifle I have mounted a Surfire P6 80 lumes.  that way when call , I not paning a light around.
    This set up works great, the coyote doesn't get a jump on you. :)
It is, What it Is.

Offline DAVID1

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »
Yeah im in the market also i was thinkin a headlamp. i use that primos scope mounted light for the gun. i need somthing else to just "scan" around .