Author Topic: fantasy football  (Read 4007 times)

Offline archerobx

• PPHA Forum GURU
fantasy football
« on: July 08, 2008, 12:19:18 PM »
CBS the same people doing our nascar is doing a free football one also. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in creating a league or something.

thanks
Ryan

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
fantasy football
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 01:58:19 PM »
I would but I am allready in one over on the predator hunter.  I think we are still looking for more guys.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline archerobx

• PPHA Forum GURU
fantasy football
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 02:13:15 PM »
what site is that? Could you get me the info needed to join.
thanks

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
fantasy football
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 02:23:23 PM »
www.thepredatorhunter.com

join the forum boards at http://www.thepredatorhunter.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl and look for dutch hiller.  he normally is in the universal forum at the bottom of the page.  pm him and tell him bigben sent ya.  I think it is 10 bucks to get in.  really good competition last year.  and dutch hiller is kind of a pain in the rear just don't take too much of what he says serious.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
fantasy football
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 03:42:33 PM »
I think he was booted from HuntingPa.com awhile back.  Do ya'll do an online draft at thepredatorhunter.com?
Sore Lip 'Em All -- Catch & Release

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
fantasy football
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 04:07:20 PM »
yeah we do a draft.  yeah hiller can rub ya the wrong way sometimes.  just don't dissagree with him he is allways right.  he runs the football good so atleast he is good for something.

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
fantasy football
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 04:09:38 PM »
I was just in the universal forum and couldn't find it.  Can ya post a link - depending on when the draft is I might be in.  Already signed up for 4 other leagues.

Go STEELERS!

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU

BP

fantasy football
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 05:05:02 PM »
Quote from: "keystoneman 85"
I think he was booted from HuntingPa.com awhile back.

Do they post a list of casualties there?
Trust me Keystone, it don't take much to get booted from there. I got booted once for no given reason, got booted again when I went back and asked why, and got booted again for saying "crow" in the predator forum.

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
fantasy football
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 06:57:37 PM »
Quote from: "BP"
Quote from: "keystoneman 85"
I think he was booted from HuntingPa.com awhile back.

Do they post a list of casualties there?
Trust me Keystone, it don't take much to get booted from there. I got booted once for no given reason, got booted again when I went back and asked why, and got booted again for saying "crow" in the predator forum.

Ouch!

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
fantasy football
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 07:15:35 PM »
they do play fav's over there though.  normally you are ok if ya go with the boat but rock it a couple times no matter how right you are and you will get the boot.