Author Topic: 1 of 2 new calls available in July  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
1 of 2 new calls available in July
« on: May 23, 2008, 03:12:17 PM »
I thought I would preview one of two new calls to be introduced by D3 Game Calls at the July PPHA event.  

The Nite Stick is heating up the industry.  This is a medium to close range rabbit distress call with the familiar sound ports that we use in our flip call.  There is also a coaxer reed at the end of the call.  The Delrin call body is turned with precision on a CNC Lathe.  The standard call is all black and is shipped with a lanyard.  If you want to spice it up, I can put some flames on it as you see here.  Also new is the packaging design.  

My second new call is not finished yet but it is shaping up nicely.  I think this call is fantastic and has the potential for big things.  Of course I am biased but I have put a lot of research and design behind this one.  Make sure to check it out at the show.........Tim

"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline matt75bronco

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 03:53:22 PM »
Nice Looking Call! Might take a closer look in July.

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 07:41:24 PM »
Tim
Nice shaped call, and those flames are hot. Matter of fact, if I could get my hands on the (first ones) of each of your new calls and labeled as Number one I would be pretty happy. Give me a phone call.
Ernie
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 07:46:16 AM »
Tim,

The flames are awesome looking.  That's a great looking call.  I bet it sounds good as well.  

Well Done! 8)

bootmud