Author Topic: LOOKING FOR LYCOMING COUNTY CAMP OR LEASE  (Read 4657 times)

Offline muncylabman

LOOKING FOR LYCOMING COUNTY CAMP OR LEASE
« on: April 30, 2008, 02:50:23 PM »
Hi guys. I am looking to join a camp or lease in or near Lycoming county (Muncy, PA; within 45 minutes-hour) for my 13 yr. old son and I. So far we have hunted public lands and with a small group but I'd like to get into a camp or lease with a cabin. So far he has not had success plus I want him to experience some fun to keep his interest up. I am a lifelong hunter and we are both very safe. If anyone knows of any place that is looking for members please pm me and THANKS! ahead of time.

Jeff
BOHICA

Offline hunter777

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 12:47:03 AM »
Hi,
 I saw this on big game hunt too!
I have a cabin on my land that you could use with your son. It is public hunting though. My property borders the Delaware State Forest. It is in Cresco, Pa. Give me a call 570-595-9378 if interested in checking it out. I also know of a club nearby that you might be able to get into. I can hook you up with my neighbor that is in the club. I'm not a member because I cant see spending the money when there is so much land available to hunt for free! There is no water but it has electric. If you will be hunting with your son I don't mind if you use it......I don't want any money to rent it either. Just glad to see the next generation getting out there. Good deer, turkey and bear hunting in the area
Steve

Offline hunter777

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 12:55:38 AM »
I just looked up Muncy to Cresco and its 1hr 45min drive. I was thinking it was an hour away or so.

Offline Jake

• Junior Forum Member
Re: LOOKING FOR LYCOMING COUNTY CAMP OR LEASE
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »
  I live in the southwestern part of Pa. 52 Yrs. old
we have plenty of hunting game here.
but, Having a place to go up north would be my dream.
 I enjoy hunting Bear,and getting to take my grandson out into the nature.
I am looking for a cabin to lease, in Bear country, with plenty of ground, not to interfere with other Hunters or the hunting pressure.
   I do enjoy freelanceing Photo's of Wildlife and enjoying nature with my family.
    I use to hunt Bear in Brookvile, Jefferson  Co. the place was owned by my uncle, since He passed away, I have no where, to take to get away for a week. :(
     the place donn't have to be big.

It is, What it Is.