Author Topic: laynard making turorial  (Read 13566 times)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
laynard making turorial
« on: February 19, 2006, 08:03:19 PM »
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Tracker

• Senior Forum Member
    • http://www.huntnpa.com
laynard making turorial
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 09:43:07 PM »
Looks good Ben, nice job.
Are you gonna make some to sell??
hyp⋅o⋅crite: a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
Synonyms: deceiver, dissembler, pretender, pharisee, phony.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
laynard making turorial
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 09:19:13 AM »
I have been wanting to make some of my own but am having problems finding any cord that I like.  Where did you find the stuff that you used?
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
laynard making turorial
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 12:15:46 PM »
the guy who wrote the tutroial has a webpage.  it has bunch of different colors of cord.  he also has whole kits also.

tracker no I am not going to be making any to sell. sorry
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline 1der

Lanyard making
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 11:08:13 PM »
I made a lanyard using the instructions from that site. Wasn't that hard. Got my material from U.S. Cavalary web site- www.uscav.com  Try a web search on (para cord) I found some really neat colors. Stayed with the camo type colors, including white. Going to make one with white and black for use in the snow. Used a shot gun shell and 44 mag. shell for the keepers. With a little imagination you can come-up with some cool stuff.
1der

Offline HFD60

• Junior Forum Member
laynard making turorial
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 07:16:37 PM »
HEY 1DER...
CHECK OUT RANGERJOE .COM THEY HAVE THE PARA CORD AT BETTER PRICES THEN USCAV....
 LOOKING GOOD GUYS
Rich Bistline Jr

Offline 1der

Lanyard making
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 08:30:09 PM »
Hay HFD60: Checked out your site on the price of para cord- difference of $.04. aad only three colors
1der

winterhunter

laynard making turorial
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 02:11:00 AM »
Hey HFD60, my only nephew is a Cav. Recon scout now deployed. Been to the Cav.store outside Knox. Terrible prices. Ya got it right. Google Para.cord for better deals.