Author Topic: first called in red fox and first taste of predator calling  (Read 2423 times)

Offline lennitrapperkid54

first called in red fox and first taste of predator calling
« on: February 11, 2006, 01:39:44 PM »
called in my first red last nighT!it was awesome. i did a cottontail distress and then had two bark at me was getting ready to leave and my dad said give it one more. i did a field mouse then a cottontail and heard leaves rustling and thought maby a deer was running then saw 2 red eyes that looked like the devil coming so i turned on the recticles and put them between his eyes and pulled the trigger and nothing happened as soon i  did this he turned and took off i guesse he saw us but afterwards i looked down to see why the gun didnt go off and realized i left the safty on!!  but it was still the most fun i have had hunting much more then my first deer and 10 times as much as my first trapped red!shame i didnt get into to this early in the season now its almost over!
fox have feelings to ,the felling of my 24 grain bullet between his eyes

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
first called in red fox and first taste of predator calling
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 03:55:26 PM »
way to go with the calling... now if you get over that case of the jitters and remember to take the safety off, you'll have some pictures to show us...  :lol: keep at it, you got a week yet to hang more fur... good luck with'em...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...