Author Topic: New Member  (Read 2641 times)

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« on: January 12, 2008, 08:16:07 PM »
I will be sending out my application and check on Mon.
I was wondering how long it usually takes to go through and when to look for my membership card.
Are there meetings and such? I am joining to show my support for predator hunting, but would also like to meet some new people and definately teach this boy some new things as I am very new to predator hunting.
Thanks to those that have already taught me some and hopefully I'll soon join the harvest crew.
Thanks
Shawn
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 09:25:04 PM »
Glad to hear from you Shawn. When I get your application, I will attempt to send it on to Big Ben, who seems to have changed his email address. Don't sweat it though. I have his phone # too.
You will meet a lot of good people here and some of the best predator hunters. You can't help but learn a lot.
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 09:52:22 AM »
Thanks Shawn, I think thats great.  Now we will have to go out again to celebrate........Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 11:20:06 AM »
nope me eamil address has allways been the same.  bens@pa.net
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”