Author Topic: Calling Seminar in Lehigh County  (Read 1553 times)

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Calling Seminar in Lehigh County
« on: November 07, 2007, 11:03:41 AM »
member 'John1951' will be hosting a predator hunting seminar on December 30th, and asked if i could make a post here for him. this is not a PPHA event, but being given by a PPHA member...so we will most certainly support him. the following was written by John1951.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be giving a fox and coyote predator hunting seminar on Sunday, December 30, 2007 from 1PM to 5PM at the Ridge and Valley Rod and Gun Club in Coopersburg, Pa. This is for all hunters, but especially those new to the sport as well as younger hunters. Tickets will be $10.00 at the door. Refreshments will be pay as you go but will be very inexpensive... Please RSVP by December 23rd. A few prizes will be drawn and also drawing for a free hunt in my area with yours truly.....
This seminar will cover ALL the basics, from fox/coyote biology to equipment, calls, etc.....

RSVP to my email below and I'll give you my phone number via email on a reply.......
Please give YOUR name and phone number and any names that will attend with you. All phone numbers will be kept private and disposed of after the seminar....

RSVP to huntatnight@hotmail.com

Regards,

John

P.S. This seminar is NOT a moneymaker for me, I'm not getting paid for my time, only reimbursed for the handouts everyone will be receiving.......
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock