Author Topic: Susquehanna problems  (Read 14117 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Susquehanna problems
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2016, 09:22:44 AM »
 :( :( :( Ernie, you have been called a "Safeharborboy"  ::) ::) ::) ::) what's up with that??  :o :o :o you and safe do not belong in the same sentence let alone your description  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) I think sonny done poo-pooed in his pants again  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2016, 10:26:22 AM »
Goosebumps
He just feels safe around me In the big woods.
I am his safe harbor. I think Jasper use to hide behind trees and play tricks on him when lookn4adad and Jasper would go on walks in the woods. Me, I aways kept him in sight and do little things like tell him safly were to step and  not to pick things off the forrest floor and put in his mouth and try and eat. I always kept peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and a small glass of milk for him.
Now that he is older, I have no idea what type of trauma he has been through.
But he knows I will always have a glass of milk and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for him.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:27:32 AM by Buckwheat »
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2016, 10:47:15 AM »
But he knows I will always have a glass of milk and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for him.

Whole milk of course.  That's more than my daddy from Purry County has ever done for me.  All he does is yell at me for getting his truck dirty with animal blood.  I tried to explain to him that's what happens when you are a successful hunter and trapper.  He kindly replied that he doesn't understand.  SMH.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2016, 10:54:59 AM »
 :( :( :( But of course there was no Fisher blood!!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Just the normal road kill blood that is the only stuff sonny could find... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) He successfully hunts down road kills then tries to put a trap on them so it looks good  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X and he catches his lil finners a lot!! :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2016, 02:19:14 PM »
There you go again answering for the old coot.  Didn't we have this conversation before? ::) ::) ::) You are a lot like my boys.  You have to learn the hard way.

You are correct about no fisher blood but If I was a gambling man, I would bet that neither of you two ever saw fisher blood either.  Hopefully I can show you this year what it looks like. ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2016, 03:55:52 PM »
I have caught 2 fishers within sight of my house. It is not hard. Just make dirt hole sets.
If you dig  it, they will come.
Positive attitude, confidence and a good dose of swagger.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 03:58:36 PM by dreamcatcher »
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2016, 04:04:12 PM »
Lookn4trouble
You better carry a big stick. Goosebumps peeps are going to be gunning for you now. Ya never ask an old coot if he ever bagged a fisher. Even I would not of said that!  Even though he didn't he will now have to make up story's or even lie to save face. Yep, even his peeps will now want to know also. Nothing worse then his peeps having that startled look on there faces.
I will get the peanut butter and jelly stuff out to your hide out. You know the spot were you use to catch butterflies. It will be under the big Rock you use to hide under.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 04:06:59 PM by Buckwheat »

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2016, 06:58:29 PM »
 :) LookN2BRelevant says: " You are a lot like my boys.  You have to learn the hard way."  ;) ;) Kumquats didn't fall far from that tree.  :o :o :o................. 8)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2016, 07:18:40 PM »
Dreamcatcher
Your not supposed to make it look too easy.
Lookn4aplan will be chewing his fingernails and hoping his kids do not see how easy it was for one of goosebumps peeps to catch not just one but two and you were not even after them.
 O-my this could have everlasting affects. He did no show up for his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at his big Rock either.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 07:19:37 PM by Buckwheat »

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2016, 06:54:09 AM »
 :) BW..............he has gone missing again  :(  because of you  >:( >:( >:( I hope you"re happy now  >:( >:( He could be anywhere  ??? ??? as there are "BIG ROCKS" everywhere  ::) ::) He gets confuzzed easily and could be at the BIG ROCK in Cameron Co. right now sniffing for the PBJ he expects to find there  :o :o This is why I don't feed him  ;) if you feed him he hangs around for the next handout  :P :P and then he wants dessert  ::) ::) Yelling at him is a much better option  ;D ;D ;D ;D........Well you started it  :( so have fun planting sandwiches behind all the BIG ROCKS in Pa.  :o :o :o :o :o............................... 8) PS: Almost forgot "Dreamcatcher" "If you dig  it, they will come" I know I had to chase them out of the garden this spring when I was digging it up to put the Turnips in, they are pesky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 06:56:22 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2016, 07:44:37 AM »
 :( :( :( He can count to 7, he can spell FISHER, but does he have permission to do anything?  ??? ??? ??? BW he's gonna break your bank eatin PBJ sandwiches  :o :o :o :o You feed him he will stay!!  :-X :-X :-X :-X very similar to... if you dig it they will come....same principle.. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2016, 08:02:16 AM »
Well I wasn't figuring that dreamfisher was the fisher whisperer.  Plus he is NOT in the old coots club.  He has way too much class for that club.  I am not even sure why he associates with the three amigos.  My guess is he is teaching you the ways of a woodsman (or at least trying).

Sounds like their is fixin to be a PPHA fisher competition (Hint, Hint) Excluding the trapping Guru (Hern).  He is the only one i'm worried about.  I saw him blow a whistle in his back yard once and the critters ran into his skun'en shed and laid down!! ;D ;D ;D ;D   

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2016, 09:02:02 AM »
 :o :o :o Did you see that before or after you had some of Hern's homemade grape wine?  ??? ??? ??? Just askin as You being a light weight drinker a little goes along way with you  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2016, 09:51:20 AM »
Jasper1
See he not gone, just lost.
Yep, drinking that stuff Hern has is a little more powerful then whole milk. Learning to separate hallucinations from fact takes a seasoned drunk to control that stuff. I am just happy Lookn4freedom did not try to fly while under the influence.
Now he wants to compete with old coots in a contest. He must be more desperate then we thought.
I think he must have starved oxygen to his brain blowing on those rubbers all the time. With the Olympics on TV somehow it must have influenced him in competition. He missed the part were you tryout for the Olympics first before you can compete.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2016, 10:56:31 AM »
 :) OMG  :) I'm not sure "Old Coots" are allowed to laugh this hard  ??? ??? I will check with my Doctor  ;) One thing :  ;D ;D ;D
LookN2BOutofKnickers" is good for a laugh  ;) ;) Notice, he is sucking up to "Dreamcatcher" a proven "Fisher" taker  ;D ;D just in case Hern doesn't give him a 2nd chance  ::) ::).........."Dreamfisher" here's a tip:  ::) start stocking up on PBJ and day old bread, you will need it......... ::) if "LookN4GPSCoordinates" finds your house  :o :o :o :o.............................. 8)...........I still think YELLING at him is the best option......... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\