Author Topic: Susquehanna problems  (Read 13763 times)

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Susquehanna problems
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2016, 12:22:35 PM »
We used to hammer the smallies in Perdix... remember finding an Eel there at the mouth of Cove (kove?) ... haven't fished that area in probably 15 years or more...
PPHA President

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2016, 02:37:51 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Keep workin sonny, we are enjoyin our clean trucks  ;) ;) ;) ;) Just remember when you are stuck in the mud and mire who you will call to pull you out  ??? ??? ??? ??? Goose/jaspr towing company  ::) ::) ::) and I can see your face already when we give you the bill  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Keep working cause we need the money and save some for the tow.. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2016, 05:35:53 PM »
Jasper
Your showing the proper attire. You should belong to OSHA.
Chest waders and rubber gloves to safely fish the river.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 05:36:25 PM by Buckwheat »
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2016, 05:09:31 AM »
 :) I am a charter member of OSHA  ;) OBNOXIOUS SENIOR HUNTER ANGLER  ::) just ask anyone  >:( just don't ask "LookN2WorkHisLips"  :P ........................ 8) PS: Yes well Missy was Bass fishing and yours truly was throwing some pretty obnoxious stuff trying to pick up a catfish..... :P Quattro that area right off of Kinkora used to be one of my favorites, but since 9-11 Penn Twp. police and Railroad police check it and there's a hefty fine if they catch you going in ......................
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 05:11:29 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2016, 08:20:14 AM »
"OBNOXIOUS SENIOR HUNTER ANGLER" I like that resemblance to you!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2016, 11:10:43 AM »
 :) Well you just be better checking on those "Sunflowers"  ::) or your handle will be "Goose Mud"  :o :P :o... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2016, 11:41:08 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) Yea-yea..my CEO and I cut across New Franklin this mornin and that field from last year is not planted with sunflowers ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Now iffin your CEO gets to my house before the squirrels finish my sunflowers she may get some pictures....at a minimal charge of courses  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Now you realize Lookn4anexcuse will say "stay on topic"  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ even though he hasn't a clue what the real topic is :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I think he needs some baked oatmeal  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 11:44:46 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2016, 08:45:31 AM »
Ahhhh, good old Kinkora.  We use to roll old Jester1 down from the home still lying in his bed just so he could fish.  It was the walk up hill that he didn't care for.  That's why it is no longer his favorite spot.  Don't believe the 9-11 BS story.  If he wanted to fish it he would have his daughter float him down the river in his survival suit and drop anchor when he reaches the spot.

I spent many of good nights and weekends in that spot.  From Camping on the islands, swimming, fishing, hunting, quenching my thirst and even entertained a few girlfriends there.  A few of them were probably (no definitely) related to old Juicehead1.

I know you have the key to that gate you old coot.  Make me a copy or I'm pulling the plug!!

"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2016, 08:49:50 PM »
 :)  "LookN2BaComedian" I am so SORRY !  :-[ :-[ I forgot to tell you not to drink the RIVER WATER  :P during your Kayak trip  :(. It makes you say and do things  ??? even crazier than you normally are  :o :o  "and even entertained a few girlfriends there."  :-\ :-\ Now that is BS  >:( Perdix girls are more discriminating than that  ::) ::)...... 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2016, 08:12:42 AM »
It's the truth!  I even left one there to walk home because well, lets just say she wasn't playing well with others. ;D ;D ;D ;D

The kayak trip was awesome.  Lots of people out on the river that's for sure.  Stopped at Lowes Restraunt for "brekie" then a ten mile trip on the river.  Saw a minimum of 8 eagles.  Pulled out and went to Weavers Farm Market for some fruit and Amish baked goods then down to Road Hawg BBQ in Duncannon for some smoked wings.  Later I went to a party along the Conoguinet Creek.  Doesn't get much better than a day like that.

PS:  I just realized I did more in one day than you do in a month. ::) ::) ::)
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2016, 09:10:58 AM »
 :) :) :) :) Yea, but we are a little older, slower and enjoy it daily so why put it all in one day and rush through it?? Stop and smell the roses Lookn4arushjob  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2016, 10:30:31 AM »
Speak when you are spoken to little gosling.  Check out the for sale section.  I have something that would be perfect for you old retired guys.  Plus it is time for you to buy something from me for a change.  I supported your habits long enough. ;D ;D

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2016, 10:47:14 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D "little gosling"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I know you fell off your roost now!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2016, 07:07:40 AM »
 :) Don't bother on the "Sale" Goose  ;) another FAILED business attempt by "LookN2GetRichQuick"  :P someone said he got out of the Condom business after he became a family man  :o :o :o  And have you noticed that none of these supposed escapades ever include a picture  ??? you know,just for a little verification  ;) My guess is he spent all weekend vacuuming,dusting and doing windows  :-\ :-\ and is to embarrassed to speak the truth  :-[ :-[ :-[......................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2016, 07:16:46 AM »
 :) :) :) I'll say this much for him... ??? ??? ???...He just never learns  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member