Author Topic: 75 Lb Bluegill  (Read 28608 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: 75 Lb Bluegill
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2015, 09:05:03 AM »
You are correct.  I Wanna Bee Retired!
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2015, 02:06:53 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Your having too much fun working and making the big bucks  ??? ??? ??? ??? you wouldn't know how to handle retirement yet  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2015, 03:36:51 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? Are my directions accurate  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2015, 03:56:27 PM »
20 fish and game rd newville pa.

Is 7 too early or youse guys wanna go at 8?  This is a cash only deal as well. No cards or checks acceptted.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2015, 07:30:06 PM »
You are correct.  I Wanna Bee Retired!

you just keep working and liking it... we need someone to keep our SS paid up...   8)
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #95 on: October 31, 2015, 07:20:38 AM »
 ;D ;D  I can go at 7,7:30 or 8 doesn't matter to me  ;D ;D  I will still be on a sugar high from Trick or Treat night  ;D ;D ;D You will have to check on Goose  ::) he will be grumpy from all the ROCK candy he got  >:( >:( ............might not be fit to live with till around noon....... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #96 on: October 31, 2015, 11:07:28 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) I should be able to muster up the energy to make it by 7-7:15  :P :P :P :P Now these young adults that are into "Halloween" that go to silly parties  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ They won't make it even iffin they could git a free meal  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 11:19:08 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #97 on: October 31, 2015, 01:07:04 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D     OK     ;D ;D ;D ;D     Let's go with 7:15         8)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #98 on: October 31, 2015, 04:03:52 PM »
I would hope you old pffts could make it by then. I mean you go to bed by 8 every night. I know you cant stay up all night anymore. Lol.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2015, 05:49:20 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) I heard Ben was buyin  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2015, 04:09:14 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Well you missed it!!  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Good time, good food with good friends...and we discussed Super Super Secrets  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2015, 05:21:36 AM »
 ;D ;D   Thank you BB for putting up with us old guys  ;D ;D   We will have to do it again  :) maybe shoot for closer to NOON  ??? so L$F might attend, et al.....:o..........can you imagine the "Can you top this" stories that would come pouring out of him  :o :o.....LOL........ 8)  That road we were talking about...I was on that shortly after they cut it in and it went by another name. They must have changed it so it would sound more elegant for the tree huggers. Never got to the super super secret spot,got texted by the CEO and had to go home..lights and siren the whole way.....LOL
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 05:54:59 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2015, 01:46:10 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm guessing some folks were apple bobbing in hard cider and were scratching their heads at arms length... ??? ??? ??? ???  that's why only the strong survived to make to the breakfast... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2015, 09:55:28 AM »
Never got to the super super secret spot,got texted by the CEO and had to go home.

You know that's stretching it!  Sorta like pulling a possum skin down the board until it looks like it's from China. ;D ;D  She prefers you out of the house.  Why do you think Goose is always making plans for you? :o :o :o

Sorry I missed another pureed egg and scrapple breakfast at the Kinkora Pythion Home (Perry County old folks home for those who don't know). :'( :'( :'(  I understand they ran out of bibs anyway.  I woulda had food all over my belly. :( :( :( :(

Rumor has it, the super secret wisdom shared was repeated by Uncle Buck on Facebook. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[  That Cat is outta the bag boys.  UB and I hunted together in my dreams the other night and didn't kill a thing. :D :D :D :D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #104 on: November 03, 2015, 02:09:27 PM »
UB and I Have hunted together in the past. Come to think of it, we never killed a thing.
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers