Author Topic: This crazy weather  (Read 341865 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: This crazy weather
« Reply #720 on: April 24, 2015, 06:22:29 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( Mother Natures way of trying to protect the innocent  ::) from buying your half used and abused stuff  :P :P You have to wear something  ;) so you don't look like the Michaux Sasquatch and nobody will stop  :P :P :P :P :P.............I'm sure Mom will make some change  ;D but what are you going to do with your 3 dollars?  :-[ :-[ :-[...................I was wondering  ??? ??? is this yard sale like the TV program where everybody gets clues to the destination and then they race around like chickens looking for it ???  :( :( Good plan  ::) ::) Mom can't make you get rid of anything if no one can find you  :-X :-X :-X Your really pushing Buckwheat for exalted GURU... :o :o :o :o :o :o.................. 8)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 06:29:59 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #721 on: April 24, 2015, 05:05:37 PM »
Well I'll have you know oh "Crappie Extrodanare"  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? we'ins had a successful sale today  :o :o :o :o :o took me a good snooze to get warm :P :P :P  but all be gooder  8) 8) 8) 8) didn't make enough for the CEO of this adobe to retire  ::) ::) ::) ::) but I might be able to get a grilled cheese sandwich for din-din.. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #722 on: April 25, 2015, 06:22:29 AM »
 ;D ;D "WE'ins"  ??? ??? as in the little woman?? ;D I called that  ;D ;D You made zilch and she made enough for your allowance  ::) ::) You better cut back on all that cheese  :( or your audience is going to be listening to you complain about bodily functions that are all clogged up  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P...........Sometime in the future you should divulge the "Goose" diet for a long and happy life to your viewers  :) Good day to mow the grass and work some of that off,cool and sunny today  ;) ;)................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #723 on: April 25, 2015, 05:53:04 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( "Sunny" you had sun where you were  ??? ??? ??? ??? Did You go down and visit G-Fish??  ??? ??? Cold, damp and a pot and a half of coffee to try and keep warm at the yard sale today  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Took the CEO out for supper and I actually thought of you and your broccoli/carrot diet  :o :o :o :o as I enjoyed a modified grilled cheese sandwich (Stromboli) and darn was it gooooood!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #724 on: April 26, 2015, 05:59:39 PM »
 ;) ;) Here it is 6PM and it's still 60° in the shade with the sun shining 8) 8) 8) This weather may turn around yet  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Another month is just about shot :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ time doesn't stand still, the next thing you know, UB will be on here talking about pickin shroons.... :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #725 on: April 27, 2015, 03:39:32 PM »
 :( :( :( Yea I just had to say somptin nice about the weather and look what it got me :o :o :o :o :o....cloudy, 57°, windy, and looks like it could pour any minute  :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #726 on: April 28, 2015, 07:04:25 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Well quit whining it's supposed to be a Sunshiny day today  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Actually I thought yesterday was a great day,all things considered  ;) ;) This weekend is shaping up to be stellar so don't comment on that  :P :P  until next Monday... ::) ::) ::) I can lend you a book on tree ID's so you can find an Elm and give UB a run for his money looking for Morels  ;D ;D ;D.......Mushroom and Cheese  ??? Grilled Cheese Sandwiches  :o :o :o..............Yummo... : ;D ;D ;D ;D...................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #727 on: April 28, 2015, 08:01:22 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) Ya!! Grilled cheese with shroons and jalapenos :o :o :o :o :o Dat be Gooder  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #728 on: April 30, 2015, 03:50:59 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) Thunder booming but little rain  :( :( :( :(
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #729 on: May 01, 2015, 07:01:25 AM »
 ;D ;D We had a good downpour here  ;D ;D If you were half as good a person as you think you are  ::) ::) You would come to my house and help this feeble old soul  :'( :'(   pull weeds and mow grass  ::) ::) I will probably get sunstroke today  :o and miss a fishing trip or two  :( :( :( THANKS buddy  :P :P :P :P :P............... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #730 on: May 01, 2015, 07:16:28 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( "Pull weeds"  ::) ::) ::) ::) you have got to be kidding me  :P :P :P :P get a goat for the grass and it can fertilize the flower beds for ya also.. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X but then I guess there is an abundance of that type of fertilize around your adobe  :o :o :o :o :o I'll bet your CEO has a new list of honey dooos everyday to keep you in line  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? She'll be taking back that new feeshing jacket from you iffin you don't get your chores done  :P :P :P :P :P or did that already happen  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 07:17:37 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #731 on: May 02, 2015, 06:33:19 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) A good calm morning for you turkey hunters, 50° and the sun is coming up nice.. :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #732 on: May 03, 2015, 07:05:14 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Well some of us couldn't go because we had chores  ??? and nobody would help  >:( >:(... no one seems to care about the elderly anymore  :'( :'( standing with one foot on a banana peel  :'( :'( :'(....... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #733 on: May 03, 2015, 07:08:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D "banana peel"  ??? ??? ??? Yep that's how we git olde folks moving...that is with a little poosh!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)...... :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #734 on: May 05, 2015, 07:47:30 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) It be a little wet for you turkey hunters this morning here in the south  :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member