Author Topic: This crazy weather  (Read 341596 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: This crazy weather
« Reply #525 on: January 24, 2015, 05:06:26 PM »
 ;D I just got on to say  ;D this stuff is heavy... :P :P :P :P....lol...........came from your direction must be same stuff  >:( >:( >:(................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #526 on: January 25, 2015, 09:59:23 AM »
 :( :( :( :( And this next round is priming.... gonna get the snow blower out to tackle this one  :o :o :o they said on the raddyio that a conservative estimate of 6"-8" ... :P :P :P :P git that snow blower out pilgrim...we is gonna have some work to do  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #527 on: January 25, 2015, 07:56:11 PM »
Yes I agree... it's  going to be a "GENTLEMAN START YOUR ENGINES!" snow storm for sure...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #528 on: January 26, 2015, 08:02:29 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D How's that snowblower working for you???????  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D We only got at most 3" hardly worth all that hoopla  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #529 on: January 26, 2015, 08:50:59 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Yea, but they are saying the worst is yet to come.... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ who knows 8) 8) 8) I have only started the new snowblower to make sure it runs  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ I haven't used it yet  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #530 on: January 26, 2015, 10:06:12 AM »
I think there's a conspiracy with the prognosticators. >:( >:( The other day they predicted a coating to an inch......we got three. :o :o :o Yesterday they were fan'n the flames say'n 4-8. ::) ::) ::) This morning........zip,zero,nada. ??? ??? ??? Still 33 outside, been there for almost 48 hrs.
It's kinda funny see'n the folks blow'n or try'n to blow an inch of snow with those blowers that they bought. ;D ;D ;D
I just got the snow shovel out the other day........I think I'll put it back in the garage. :P :P :P
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #531 on: January 26, 2015, 11:10:00 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D By all means Longtail....put that thar shovel away...we don't want you to over exert yourself that's why we get the storms to bend around where you reside.. :P :P :P :P :P :P ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #532 on: January 26, 2015, 01:03:01 PM »
I got my wife a new snow shovel and boots for Christmas.
With an inch or two she can put the two shovels (old & new) side by side and push a wider swat in the driveway. Saturday and today it was too deep for the double shovel push.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #533 on: January 26, 2015, 02:09:04 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D And I bet you were inside in the warm with a cup of coffee supervising..... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) jaspr1 and I have CEOs that don't allow such shenanigans  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ we'ns hafta tow the line or were not allowed out to play  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #534 on: January 26, 2015, 03:19:49 PM »
This has the making of some good red fox hunting... figure low snow accumulation and some serious bulb squeaking is all you will need.. lets hope the wind gust don't come up in Pa. I guess I will get out with the shovel in a bit.. no sense firing up the snow blower for this... by the time I get it ready I'd be half done...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #535 on: January 26, 2015, 08:22:40 PM »
 :( :( :( Someone forgot to tell the storm to head north  ??? ??? ??? ??? It's been dumping some serious snow here for the past couple of hours... :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #536 on: January 27, 2015, 06:42:22 AM »
 ;D Goose don't be lumping me in with you  >:( >:( I run the show around here  ::) ::) Ranking just under Hern, in control  ;D but no where near UB  :( UB is going fox hunting and has a snarling Red fox head in the bedroom  :o (he had a post several years back) ;) puts the little woman in the mood.... LOL .... ::)  Not many can say that  :( maybe Buckwheat  ;) but he's the silent type and we'll have to guess  :P 6 years ago he was working on a fur coat for his wife  :D never heard how that turned out  :( :( . Anyway back to the weather  ;D I told the wife she could put her broom away  :o cause it was just a snow shower here... :P :P :P :P :P................ 8).....PS: Get well and thinking of you cards can be sent in care of Holy Spirit ER where I am currently in traction for an incident at home over a broom...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #537 on: January 27, 2015, 07:54:43 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Well I'm glad you didn't tell her to go for a ride.....on the broom  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #538 on: January 28, 2015, 04:56:17 PM »
Only in the desert in January, last weekend:

Ask me if I miss the PA winters…..

From left to right daughter, grandson, son, daughter-in-law, daughter - visiting from Butler, old guy in the back - me.
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #539 on: January 28, 2015, 07:51:43 PM »
Great Picture, cj.
2 degrees overnight with more snow tomorrow afternoon/evening.