Predator Hunting > Trapping

I DID IT!

(1/5) > >>

TheBig1:
I/We did it. My son Logan and I are getting into trapping and have had traps out for about 2 to 3 weeks now with zero results. We checked our traps yesterday afternoon/evening and didn't get out today. I was going to go check them in the morning. At 1700 this afternoon I got a call from the farmer. His grandson went for a ride with his 4 wheeler and saw a coyote in one of our traps. It's the first animal that we've ever trapped. She's a beautiful female which I will tan and hang on my wall.

I personally want to thank my dad Barry Strickland for his confidence in me and his effort to keep me patient. Also I'd like to thank Mike Wojtach, Robby Gilbert of Trapping Time TV for the great show, and everyone else who may have played a part in our first bit of success.

Brushwolf:
That’s  awesome! Congrats!!!!

Misterjake23:
That’s awesome!!  Way to go

QUATTRO:
Congrats! I received a picture of it from a mutual friend...if you need help posting pics just say so..I can help. We like pictures!

res56cue:
Great to hear, Congrats!  I still remember my first animal I trapped some 38 years ago, never forget it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version