General Outdoors > Legislation

PPHA representative

(1/4) > >>

QUATTRO:
I am happy to announce that I have asked PPHA member Sheri Baity if she would be interested in taking a 'role' as a PPHA representative and to also help assist us in matters dealing with legislation etc.. It was Sheri's reply that she would be honored to help us. She has already asked me about any matters we would like addressed as she is preparing for the upcoming PGC meetings at the end of the month. We again have an opportunity to have someone who has gained experience in this realm and who herself is a predator hunter to be a voice on our behalf. I ask for member input and also member support. We last tried to have bobcat and raccoon added to the list for Sunday hunting. Myself and a few others worked on that but it ultimately ended up with there being no interest on the other side to push it. This may be one initiative we might want to revisit and have Sheri help us with. I look forward to your input and I hope that some of you may also step up and help support us. If you are interested please let us know. Thank you!

Sheri Baity:
Thanks so much for asking.  I look forward to hopefully getting some things moving again for PPHA.  I already have some steps planned to start on Monday.  I will keep you updated.  PPHA was where it all started for me a long time ago and I appreciated and will always remember my first seminars at Cabela’s because of you.  I would like to pay it forward and bring back PPHA in the Legislators and PGC’s eyes and ears.  Should you have any suggestions or tips, my email is sheribaity@yahoo.com

QUATTRO:
Thank you Sheri

Bees OBrien:
Was this a decision made by the club as a whole?

QUATTRO:

--- Quote from: Bees OBrien on January 07, 2018, 11:16:04 AM ---Was this a decision made by the club as a whole?

--- End quote ---

Sheri volunteered. This is something that has been tried for a couple years with no luck.. Glad you found your voice Bee's. Maybe if you stayed more vocal on this forum or on our FB page rather than other platforms we may have known. As a member we acknowledged your question and answered accordingly. It is ashame you have chosen to stop sponsorship. I have spoken with Sheri and she agreed to work with your side and include thermal and night vision and come together over the issue. I have seen nothing coming from your position dealing with that. We are all ears and do not discriminate.

One more thing to add. Sheri is representing the PPHA on matters that we as an association ask her to. As I stated in my original post input from members is encouraged. Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version