Author Topic: OLD COOT SHOOT-OUT 2017-18  (Read 51194 times)

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: OLD COOT SHOOT-OUT 2017-18
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2017, 01:11:21 PM »
The anticipation is killing me! just a few weeks and this powder keg of a thread is gonna blow!! the prime fur fuse is burning boys..lookout!! ;D ;D
PPHA President

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2017, 07:02:22 AM »
 ;D ;D Count down in Progress!  ;) ;) Stopped on the way back from a pre-scouting,scouting expedition to Fisher country  ::) bought a can of ammo at Grice's  ;D I think it has 2000 rounds  :o CEO says why do you need that many? Don't you remember the "Million Crow Crow Hunt?" You still have that case taking up space!  >:( >:(  Women!!!!   :P :P :P :P :P :P They just never get it!!!! :P :P :P :P :P I told her that was different that was a Dale and Ernie snow job  :P :P :P this is the real deal  ::) ::)  little "Apple Dumpling" is going to be the guide this time!!!  ;D ;D When those fox,coyotes,bear and fisher  ::) hear "LookN4anOven" calling  ::) ::) how could they resist all that Cinnamon and sugar smell !!!  :-\ :-\.......................... 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2017, 07:43:20 AM »
Amen!
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2017, 09:08:17 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o OMG, will we need my 4 wheeler and cart to bring all those critters out?  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Nah, guess the heaviest thing will be dragin is Lookn4anotherdumplin's fat butt back to the truck  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2017, 11:00:37 AM »
Choose them words wisely old Coot.  I'm fixin to give you a workout.  You better get cleared by the DOC and the BOSS ahead of time.  I want to see a signed clearance too. :o :o :o :o :o
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2017, 11:21:00 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Your wife give you permission to be out with grown men??  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? We might lead you astray, or even teach you a few things about the woods.. :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2017, 07:05:55 AM »
 :( Goose I hope you have this weekend open, as we need to get this done  ::) I just have a feeling old Coot BW is going to sneak something in  :P like he did his entry  :o Since the "Big Bust"  :( last week, we will need to strike out on our own..... ;D...almost got'er done Friday minus the Pro Guide... ;D ;D Sort of wasted Saturday night on that Hedgehog hunt with Dr.P.......:P :P..................... 8) What a lot of FUSS over such a little FIZZLE....Only 361 more days till redemption time "Sonny".......

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2017, 07:46:53 AM »
 :) :) :) Waiting on my new headlight  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2017, 09:29:01 AM »
Goosebumps
I heard of a light coming on in your head for an idea. But waiting for the light?
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2017, 06:38:26 AM »
 :)  Pay him no mind Goose  :P we will need all the light we can get to catch him sneaking around in the shadows   >:( >:( Now that we know where the secret lair is  ;D courtesy of his protege "LookN4aPorkie".... :o we can set up in the back 40.....  ;);).......................... 8)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2017, 08:40:35 AM »
Jasper
Set up up in my back 40?  You would have to park in my driveway to sneak in to my back 40.  Yep, LookN4aporkie gave you some more expert guiding knowledge.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2017, 08:44:08 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D OMG I knew the rotten apple fell close to the rotten stump!  :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2017, 09:17:23 AM »
 :) Well we didn't need your ok to park in your driveway!  ::) We didn't see any "no parking" signs  ;D Besides it was a bust  :P :P just like everything associated with you and your student!  >:( >:( I think your bait pile needs restocked!  :o :o :o.............................. 8) BTW we did see the "no trespassing" signs but since we are all such good buds we figured it would be ok!  ;D as long as we didn't step on the worm flags  ;D ;D ;D.... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2017, 03:16:52 PM »
 :) :) :) Got my new toy and it is charging  :) :) :) :) :) Ordered Monday and it arrived today, :o :o :o :o :o :o :o thanx, Night Eyes!
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2017, 06:11:14 AM »
Just checking in with the shootout. I think this is the only hunt that we put up that there is no pics of fur flying. :o :o :o :o :o now that I am thinking about it I don’t recall ever seeing pics of these 3 things all in the same pic since being a member of the PPHA.
1. Old coot
2. A firearm
3. A predator from pa (preferred dead)

If someone does please post. Hopefully something recently not in the big hair 80’s days. 8) 8) 8) 8) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D