Predator Hunting > Gear Bag

fox pro opinions

(1/3) > >>

foxhound:
I'm thinking of upgrading to a new foxpro.  I've narrowed it down to the shockwave or the fusion. Was hoping to do it before the promotion ends. Does anyone have any feedback on these models? I know people who use the fusion. Does anyone have first-handkknowledge of the shockwave? Any input appreciated. Thanks!

Hern:
I use a Fusion with attached decoy. No problems.
A friend uses the Shockwave. No problems. He & his partner kills 50-75 critters a year.
Sorry, not much input or feedback. Good product. Good people. I don't think you will go wrong with either choice.

foxhound:
Thank you for the input, Hern. How's the volume on those units? I currently run a foxpro inferno. Never had any issues with it. The distress calls sound great. I've called in fox and bobcat. I feel that the volume falls a little short when using coyote vocals. That's why I'm thinking of an upgrade. Something with a little more punch for coyote vocals.

Misterjake23:
They are both great calls.  I have the Shockwave.  It has more bells and whistles than I'll ever use.  I like that it holds up to 1000 sounds, but I normally only use the same 15-20.  They are both great calls.  Look at what each call has to offer and choose what one fits your needs.  You can't go wrong with either one!!

Buckwheat:
Foxhound
I used the CS24, Fusion and the Shockwave this year. I like the Fusion because it is smaller and everthing is rounded on all the edges and it is easier to carry or put in my hoody pocket if needed. But I just hang on my side when walking with a small rope that I have on the call that I use to hang it from a bush or branch.
All three calls are great and not much difference in volume. As long as it has the TX 1000 remote  you will have a ton of features. Obviously you won't have the fox wave feature on the cs24 because you only have one speaker. I never have to use full volume on the Fusion and only use a few of the bells and whistles. But they are there if you want them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version