General Outdoors > Legislation

Semi Auto Bill

(1/3) > >>

Lookn4Fur:
Allowed for all game and 5 round clip for big game.  Just one final approval March 27 and 28.

http://timesleader.com/news/630480/game-commission-approves-measure-to-allow-semi-automatic-rifles-for-hunting

foxhound:
Very interesting! I'm anxious to see if this gets final approval. Surprised that they went all in. I was figuring that they would start off with baby steps, like semis for predators and .22 semis for squirrels. Thanks for the info L4F.

Misterjake23:
Wow,   I'm also surprised they went all in.   As for me,  I'll stick with my bolt action.   "One shot,...  one kill".

foxhound:
You can read the whole thing on the game commissions website.  January 2017 agenda. Page 33 also stated that air rifles would be legalized for small game!

Huntin 4 yotes:
A email I recieved today stated this....The PGC comment line is getting comments against semi's by a 10 to 1 ratio. If the tentative policy established a week ago is reversed this "will" be nationwide news for the anti gun groups and CeaseFire Pa will be flooded with money and praise for there work. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version