Author Topic: PTA D8 Sportsman Show/Sept. 17  (Read 12517 times)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Re: PTA D8 Sportsman Show/Sept. 17
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2016, 09:00:51 PM »
Lookn4afisher
Jasper1 said  Don Powell will be there. He knows about fisher. Just think!!! Jasper and Goosebumps will be setting right next to Don. Yep, your missing out on some real excitement.
After Saturday Don will be completely exhausted from repeating the same answers to the same questions over and over again about fishers from these two Hooligans.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2016, 09:10:45 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D "Hooligans" I resemble that remark  ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 05:28:21 AM »
......................................ME2........................................... 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2016, 07:41:07 AM »
Lol.  And then after he repeats himself many times they will forget everything on the way home.  I may have to create a "How To Catch a Fisher" checklist for them so when Don give them some info they can just check it off the list.  Then if they forget later they can just refer to the list.  Unless they forget where they put the list. ;D ;D ;D  Maybe we can just have there daughters so the list to their Bibs.  When they are eating "Brekkie" at the home they can look at each others checklist and wonder why it's there. :o :o :o
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2016, 09:34:25 AM »
Lookn4afisher
Do not attach the note to there bib!!  No one will ever be able to read it after brekkie. That note will be piled up with oat meal like a beaver castor sent post. Make it out of plastic and attach to there first alert necklace.
I know you mean well but your Pap Pap Jasper forgot to give you common sense.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2016, 09:56:05 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D If we get this much activity at the show I'll be happy-happy-happy!! :P :P :P :P :P It may be a good thing BW and Sonny aren't carpoolin  ??? ??? ??? ??? BW would not only hafta buy him brekie but would also have diaper duty  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ and that would be a Mr. Stinky for sure  :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2016, 10:51:55 AM »
BW, point well taken.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2016, 05:30:27 AM »
 :) " ;D ;D ;D Nanny-nanny-Boo-Boo!! :o :o :o :o :o   :) ....Goose"................ME2.................. 8)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2016, 05:58:31 AM »
 :) Newville tomorrow...come on out and bring a friend!!!  :) :) :)..........anyone in the Newville area TODAY (Friday 16th) the Goose and I will be taking nourishment at 11am today prior to set-up....Mancino's East of Newville on 641, join us......BW I have kicked the "Oatmeal" until after FISHER Season...I am in training to eat the biggest farmer breakfast these places offer....want Sonny to feel good about buying the OLD people breakfast... ::)..... 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2016, 08:09:27 AM »
Surrrrrre.  Tease me a little more.  You know the song, "You don't piss in the wind, You don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Tim!" >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2016, 08:13:02 AM »
 :( :( :( :( Never heard it  ??? ??? ??? ??? musta been a flop like somebody I know!!  :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2016, 09:35:42 AM »
I forgot a line.
Surrrrrre.  Tease me a little more.  You know the song, "You don't pull on Supermans cape, You don't piss in the wind, You don't pull the mask of the Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Tim!" >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
  Now I'm sure you remember that you old coot.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2016, 09:39:44 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D and your name is "Sonny no show"!!  ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2016, 09:44:24 AM »
Goosebumps
Never heard of a song so stupid. A song about not pissing into the wind. Superman was not even real. Who would be listening to that kind of stuff.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2016, 01:37:50 PM »
I'm working Dummy!