Predator Hunting > Varmint Hunting

Crows

(1/2) > >>

Pa Goosehntr:
OK gang, I'm lookin for a location for us to hunt crows in honor of Dale Shull's Million Crow hunt of yesteryear's... ??? ??? ??? My area is not holding any mass quantities, what does your area look like?? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Thanx in advance  ;) ;) ;) Iffin we can locate some we will organize the Crow Marauders Hunt  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Misterjake23:
What are you considering "mass quantities "?

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D That would be nice...but regular passers in nice numbers is realistic..some areas hold more groups than others and that is what I was looking for....maybe hafta wait til closer harvest time..

jaspr1:
 :) Or we could hunt them the Jaspr1 way and go to the crows as opposed to fly by shooting. I usually go to the SGL close by and I have 2 locations there, that are usually good for 2 passes by the local crows before they wise up. I pick up and move south to another game lands that provides at least 8 to 10 different locations, same scenario a pass or two and then move....this will eat up a morning real quick and provide some good shooting mostly....I used to do this with my boys so they could shoot their shotguns. I had 3 rotations of spots so we wouldn't be shooting at the same crows and wising them up. How about a daybreak to noon contest, buddy up or hunt from your location and we can pick a central rally point depending on whose participating for FTF at say 1....thinking a local restaurant or State Park Pavilion and roast a dog or sausage maybe make a SMORE for Goose....I say let's go for it Goose I think Jake will commit....3 of us means gold,silver and bronze and as long as Jake doesn't complain to loud about getting the Bronze our take over of D4 plan will be off to a successful start. Dale would love it...lol.... 8)

Buckwheat:
I am interested. We only have to shoot one crow. Dale would understand. This time we do not need a million man crow hunt. Just a few shells. Unless Dale bombarded us with crows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version