Predator Hunting > Night Hunting

Impact?

(1/2) > >>

jaspr1:
 :) One has to wonder what the fallout might be for night hunting with all these police shootings, especially if it continues. Two years ago a friend and I were hunting the SGL and a vehicle was seen approaching where we had parked. Soon a spotlight came on and my vehicle was lit up and a Trooper could be seen checking it out. We came out of the bush and as we got closer we called out and let him know we were coming in and we were hunting and armed. We came in actions open and unloaded for him to see.  After checking us out he said 1st he didn't know that we were on SGL, (not familiar with the area) after pointing out PGC signs he thanked us. 2nd he stated we were the 1st two individuals he had ever stopped back here that weren't up to something illegal. I have been stopped several times in the past and all was good. After this encounter though I made up a card I put in my window that stated "WCO -PSP I am in the woods not far,Hunting or checking Traps...........cell 123-1234...........I have a firearm. I hope to be out there this year and plan on using it both day and night.  Might save you some hassel up front if your not already doing something like this..... 8)

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;) ;) ;) I too have a sign I put on my truck dash that's 8½" by 11"...big enough for anyone to read  :o :o :o

TheBig1:
Goose, what does your sign say?

Pa Goosehntr:
In bold 1½ letters "I'm Predator Hunting or Checking my Traps" and I've not had any problems ;) ;)

dreamcatcher:
One of the advantages of being a member.....the PPHA decal on the back window.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version