Everything Else > Off Topic

Ask Goose & Jaspr...

(1/74) > >>

Hern:
This topic has been started for folks to ask questions on any subject.
Goose and Jaspr are ole coots that have been around, experience and done or witness it.
Goose and Jaspr1 will answer any and all questions on a variety of subjects. From hunting to sports to politics to the latest fashions and fads. Soups to nuts or 'how-to'.
I'll start...

What round will PSU quarterback, Christen Hackenburg, be drafted?

Should I stop wearing socks with my sandals?

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Well now if the young lad had not fallen on his sword the last couple of games he may, just may have been pulled out in the fourth round  :P :P :P :P :P but since he did, don't know if anyone wants him  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ but he could always take Vick's place on the Beagles.. :-X :-X :-X :-X

Now let me get this straight..you and sandals in the same sentence :o :o :o :o :o :o...what's this world coming to.. :P :P :P :P :P You only want to wear socks with sandals if you are attempting to get a tan line around your ankles  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P why you ask  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? I haven't a clue, unless it is attractive to the fish when you wade the streams feeshin.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

jaspr1:
 >:( Well 1st off it should be Jaspr & Goose  >:( ...2nd there should be some ground rules  ::) No Frivolous stuff!  :P and  there is an Ancient Rule: Off center answers for FREE, correct answers are a $1.00.  ;) ;) NO FREE RIDES and NO SUPER SECRET LOCATIONS revealed. L$F that's for You! :-X :-X OK  now that's cleared up Q1: At the combine I think they said he was to short and had tiny hands  :P :P I think if "JOE" had been there he would have moved him to DB, so he's going in round 7 cause I like the number 7.  ;D ;D ;D....... Q2: Absolutely NOT!! Pitch the socks  :P A person your age needs to wear support hose of some type  :o if you can't find any black ones   ??? YOU can always wear knee high nylons in a pinch  ;D ;D Caution if you opt for the nylons you will have to shop at Wallie Mart so no one notices.. ::) ::)...........I hope future questions are not this tough... :P :P.... 8) PS: BW I don't know where you put your "WORM FLAGS" so don't bother asking!!!!

Pa Goosehntr:
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Well "G" comes before "J" in alphabet soup!!  :P :P :P :P :P

Hern:
Thanks for sock advice. Grandkids yell at me. I'll stop wearing sandals.

Question-
-Why do you two guys use so many 'smiley & google eyes' icons in every post or reply? Can't you get your point across without them? Or Do you think icons are 'cute'?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version