Everything Else > Off Topic

Weather or not

(1/263) > >>

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D Since I'm letting the old "Crazy Weather" thread die on the vine  :( :( :( :( with over 58,000 views (thank You for your support) :o :o :o :o I'm figuring this thread may take it's place in a more appropriate location on the Forum  :) :) :) :) Now for those of you that haven't stuck your head outside this mornin  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P it's cloudy and the temp is 34° ::) ::) ::)

Bowman66:
It was a heck of a run Goose, even got us thru the quiet time of the year when even the old coots were outside enjoying some fresh air.

Misterjake23:
Goose,   I agree with Darin.  It was a good and entertaining run.   However,  I really don't care about the weather where you live !!   Next time,  can you include my local weather In York?  That way I don't have to get out of bed and check for myself,  I can stay in bed and read your post !!!!   LOL

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Jake you actually get out of bed?? :o :o :o :o I would like to see several folks post as to what is happening weather wise from various parts of the state.. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? That way when it's snowing in York I know it's past me.. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ LOL-LOL

foxhound:
It was a good run Goose!  Always entertaining. I enjoy hearing about weather from other parts of the state. When you guys got dumped on with all that snow, we got next to nothing! Members checking in from other areas gives me info as to whether or not I want to make a road trip to hunt new areas. Saves time and grief.... Glad to see it reborn!!!  :) :) :)  I'm getting ready to go to TheBig1's camp and try some coyote hunting. Anyone have a weather report for the State College area???   ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version