Author Topic: Cabela's speedy yote kickstand vest  (Read 2410 times)

Offline foxhound

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Cabela's speedy yote kickstand vest
« on: February 01, 2016, 07:32:23 PM »
I was wondering if any other members have one of these vests and what their opinions were? I got one last week and have only hunted with it a few times. So far I really like it. They were on sale for $105 online. It's $50 less than the catalog price.
District 5 coordinator

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Cabela's speedy yote kickstand vest
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 09:29:46 PM »
I tried one.  I thought it was bulky.   Being honest it didn't fit me right either.  I was so her to big or it was too small.  If my memory serves me correctly,  they were one size fits all .....  Just not big guys!
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline foxhound

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 09:45:42 PM »
Jake.  You're correct. They are one size fits all. It seems to fit me well. I'm a smaller guy.  I don't have any complaints yet. I only had the opportunity to hunt with it a couple times so far. The seat cushion is very comfortable and the kickstand provides good back support. The one pocket is even large enough to hold my foxpro inferno with the foxjack decoy attached and still zip closed. The one thing I have noticed about it is that it's not convenient to shoulder your rifle with a sling while wearing it. The metal frame doesn't seem to let the strap lay flat over the shoulder. That's not a deal breaker for me. I could see how it could be for some though.
District 5 coordinator

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 09:10:27 AM »
I just didn't find it comfortable
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!