Author Topic: 10  (Read 4392 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« on: January 19, 2016, 06:00:11 AM »
 ;D ;D 10 degree's  ;D ;D Their ICE fishing on Faylor   ;D ;D info courtesy of iceshanty.com.............. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: 10
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 07:12:22 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? Guess the next post will be you are serving/cookin-up shanty beans for Hern  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 08:56:30 AM »
this is BS.  >:(  I was hoping to be on the open water with the boat by the end of feb.  WTH.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 05:31:51 AM »
https://youtu.be/tANiruJOrqY  Here you go BB  ;D build one of these and away you go  ::) ::) ::) ::).........Most of the PPHA  gang are present in the picture  ;) Goose with the Chainsaw, Hern with the dogs, a Polar Bear is sneaking up on BW, B66 and Jake  :P :P Lookn4aMechanic is by the loader with chain  :( ...... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 01:29:50 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) I retired why do I always hafta be working  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? even in Legos
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 07:56:44 AM »
 ;D Because for the last 10years we have all had to go along while you have cut,split,loaded ,stacked and burned enough wood to heat all the homes from Maine to the Mason-Dixon line. :P :P :P :P :P :P so "Goose" and "Chainsaw" seem synonymous  :o ...that's why  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...............and for your other question..yes Hern can have "Shanty" beans  ::) ::) unlike you  >:( he will not blow the roof off the "Shanty"  >:( >:( >:(..... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 08:22:01 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D but the embers from the explosion will warm ya  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 06:42:42 AM »
 :( :( :( A friend was at Little Buffalo on Saturday afternoon  :( :( :( this was what I received on the conditions there: " Ice was not the best. 5 inches. 2 1/2 good clear and 2 1/2 white frozen snow. No I couldn't catch a gill or crappie. I was fishin right where you and I were gettin them last year. " He got one 14" Trout and put it back for his efforts  :P :P :P :P........................ 8)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016, 08:49:11 AM »
I hope all the ice melts.  the fuzzy ground grizz said early spring.  8)
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2016, 09:16:26 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( BB he lied to ya!!  :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2016, 10:31:00 AM »
>:( >:( >:( BB he lied to ya!!  :o :o :o :o

his prediction can't be any worse then all those over paid weather guessers on TV/radio... specially after this last fiasco...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...