Author Topic: ICOtech callers heard some of you are using them now  (Read 16300 times)

uncle buck

Re: ICOtech callers heard some of you are using them now
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2016, 11:18:05 PM »
I tried this L4F and you are correct... it worked great... I did notice however wow when I added my own calling to it I have to make sure that the vol is set on # 2 setting... Some of my favorite add on that worked well on fox is Dennis Kirk doing the Open Reed distress.  The JS Lip Squeal,  JS Baby Red Fox,  Kirk Gray Fox Pup 2.   I am just in awe how that decoy does bring in the red fox and the coyotes...I have been using the decoy with the bird simulator on that and that has been working great... Who would ever think that the predator could see that decoy for long distances with the light that illuminates it.. I have noticed that I do have to play around with the AA batteries just getting the decoy to work just right... However it seems to work with a bit of adjustment. Once the batteries are in place just right it never malfunctions out in the field... 

Offline TheBig1

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: ICOtech callers heard some of you are using them now
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2016, 07:49:39 AM »
I was just looking at MFK's version yesterday and what they offer.  Now after reading this thread you guys are going to make me go out and get one.

You're all a bad influence!!!!! :D