Predator Hunting > Night Hunting

wicked light

(1/11) > >>

nepahunter17:
how is the carnivore light vrs the wicked 402. how much farther can you see an animal with it?

Bowman66:
My buddy has the wicked light and we made the comparison two weeks ago. Frankly there is no comparison.
We had a fox sitting at 300 yds with his light the eyes were barely visable and no Id could be made, I kept telling him it was a fox, he didn't believe me so I had him get behind my gun and he says wow you were right! The carnivore light is no joke and worth every penny!

nepahunter17:
thanks for info

Misterjake23:
If you're serious about night hunting, there is no other choice but the Carnavore light.  I think I've tried just about every light on the market and NOTHING comes close to the Carnavore.  Most light I've tried don't even come close to what they are claiming....  The Carnavore does.  It is truly an amazing light!!!!

QUATTRO:
I echo what has been said about the Carnivore..I run an older model from several years ago and its still a great light. I use an older model XLR 100 for a scanner and have the Carnivore mounted to my tri pod.. combo has worked well for me for several years...tried many others but always come back to this original set up...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version