Author Topic: Check Wally World for all kinds of AR black gun clearances  (Read 2170 times)

uncle buck

Check Wally World for all kinds of AR black gun clearances
« on: September 07, 2015, 12:32:55 AM »
I went into my WalMart here and they had all their SOG clothes (Concealed carry) and of course shooting lights on clearance.. This is a small light that you can affix to the underside of your barrel or the side of your scope.  it does shoot out a white light and or red light... I figure wow for that price how nice it would be to affix this small shootlight that can fit in your hand on my shotgun barrel..   Yep I have all kinds of light but when I 'm shooting with a scatter gun why have a 100 yard Kill Light attached to the barrel when this real small light going to make any shotgun easier to point etc..Probably going to attach a scope ring and then a base to that and then affix the AR light to the base right under the barrel..This is not a LAZER light ... They had them on clearance too..  You just have to hit the right WalMart at the right time..

Also saw a  $19.99  shooting light in K Mart... Now this thing shoots out a white or  green and or red beam... It also fits in your hand...Again...I would only use this on a shotgun... They call it the Chameleon...I have all kind of shooting lights and I do like Killlights and of course you can't go wrong with an E Willson Carnivore light... I have  both configurations Carnivore lights. of those that I would use for my rifle shots I'm talking about clearance lights and or a Chameleon that can be attached to the shotgun barrel.  The Chameleon is a stealth light and can be shine in a person eyes .. You activate it and it starts to blink white light into their eyes... When shotgun sometimes I use a 10 Gauge NEF or a 12 gauge what ever...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 12:39:00 AM by uncle buck »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Check Wally World for all kinds of AR black gun clearances
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 04:51:44 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( Hump, the last time I was with jaspr1 in Wally World he bought the best fly rod he ever had  :o :o :o :o.... I don't think it's seen water yet!!  :o :o :o :o :o but it was a heck of a good buy  :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

Re: Check Wally World for all kinds of AR black gun clearances
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 12:56:35 AM »
The Camp Hill Wally World had a lot of the AR type items on clearance...By the way the new outdoor store behind it opens sometime in Mid Oct.  Sports Afield!??????